need fitness friends!

Options
hey guys been on here for a while but I need fitness friends so I can help stay motivated I have over 100 lbs to lose and could use the support!! add me!!!!

Replies

• lsteig1
    lsteig1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    In the same boat! It's nice to "meet you!" and have someone that knows what it's like :)
  • Heitor70
    Heitor70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have been on this site mostly because I learn a lot from the forums. Having friends is nice though, we get to track each other's fitness routines. Anyone else feel free to add me as well!
  • jenlock2000
    jenlock2000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The more friends the better. Anyone please feel free to add me. Hope to add some new friends. :0)
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I need all the support I can get and give!
  • hawapatel123
    hawapatel123 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and would like some fitness friends 2, 2 stay motivated,thanks :)
  • lives21
    lives21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You can also add me! I have just over 100 pounds to lose as well. More friends on here helps I think.
  • crazygunchick
    crazygunchick Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on making a decision to get healthy! :)
  • dminchew13
    Options
    Hi! I'm Diane. Feel free to add me.
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am new to this fitnesspal! I Need some friends to join with me on this journey!
  • Ashleigh1987
    Options
    Hello! Its nice to meet you!
  • FattyGoesByeBye
    FattyGoesByeBye Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I can't keep up on these message boards, but always nice to support each other. Only been on here since January 1. 44ish pounds left to lose (I am in NZ though, so I say it in kgs, 20kg)