Replies

• rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I prefer MFP to Facebook also.
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    MFP has replaced FB almost completely for me! I rarely get on there anymore, and I love it.
  • realdog2usa
    realdog2usa Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    it's like we are in a lifeboat all rowing together! Trying to save our *kitten*! (so to speak) as we were doing our best before not caring about important things like our HEALTH... and enjoying more than the next BIG MAC or SODA or whatever your food of choice was! I think 99% of people here are positive, will encourage you, and are real... I visit the site a few times daily to log my food & exercise and find myself reading the posts more and more, success stories, questions... a lot of articles on here pique my interest these days. Cheers! Friends!

24731816.png
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Sadly it has a lot of drama-makers also though :/
    Sad but true, unfortunately
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I have them both open at once, while I work from home (on another computer). I do particularly enjoy the "positiveness" of MFP over the gripe-fest that Fbook often becomes, but my kids and other family members stay in touch through there.

I prefer the Fbook chat options....
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I like that on MFP I can post all about my fitness and eating and what I'm doing and how I'm going and people don't see it as "boasting" or douchyness.
    Ditto. And I there are certain people I just don,t want to know, sounds weird maybe, but my mom and MIL and a few others. I would they rather not have this information.
  • AbbieZabba
    Options
    I have them both open at once. I do particularly enjoy the "positiveness" of MFP over the gripe-fest that Fbook often becomes, but my kids and other family members stay in touch through there.

^^This
  • MLibby84
    Options
    I use FB but this is different for me, only one person other than my husband,parents,in-laws know that im doing this.. I'm not ready to tell them, i know a lot of them are my friends but still. Different "relationships". But there is less pettyness, which I never would have guess w/ a bunch of women :)
  • QueenJaneRoughly
    Options
    I don't use Facebook.
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I find myself spending more time on MFP than on Facebook. I LOVE MFP!!!
  • KellyAthleticsLLC
    KellyAthleticsLLC Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love both! I have learned how to tailor facebook to get rid of the drama-freaks and only have positive people on my friends list and in my news feed. There is always gonna be a troll somewhere, right? Well at least with MFP i know i can find people that i relate to easily becaue it is full of threads about health and fitness!
  • MissAnnieBananie96
    Options
    Sadly it has a lot of drama-makers also though :/

Ohyes it does, I've seen. =\
    There are more people willing to stand up against it on here though. If someone is rude on facebook, the only thing they really do is block and delete... which is done on here also, but more people stand up to the rude person.
  • MissAnnieBananie96
    Options
    pedobear_desktop_1366x768_hd-wallpaper-720972.jpg

.... Whattt?? :noway:
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I find that some people on Facebook don't seem to care as much when I post that I lost a pound or I went to the gym. Maybe some of them are jealous? MFP is soooo much better!!!:smile: