New & Loving It

Options
I counted calories on my own and lost 40 pounds; then life happened and I gained it all back. My friends turned me on to this site which it making it so much easier! I've cut out soda cold turkey and I'm still amazed how much better I feel already; it's been two weeks. No more constantly feeling sick, no more energy crashes, I actually feel much more energetic without it. I'm trying to keep my mind on this being a life change and not just a diet; but I still kind of feel a little freaked out when I see sweets and candies. I don't want to cut them out completely but every time someone offers me a sweet I feel tense because I am afraid to let myself go with it (and hey it's the holiday season so there are a lot of offers). I'm also using Sensa which seems to be working well. Anyway. I guess that's really enough about me.

Replies

• nadiadawne
    Options
    Well now I seem to be over the fear of sweets; it's not that they aren't appealing to me it's just that I don't fear the urge to gobble them up just because I see them. So that is progress.
    15 pounds into the weight loss. Got my first complement at work today which is a good boost.
    My husband is being very supportive as well and joined too.