30 day shred questions

Options
I started Jillian Michael's 30 day shred today... I'm wondering if you those of you who have had success did it every single day? Every other day? I love my treadmill too so debating if I should mix that in a couple days a week.

Replies

• motivateddad1118
    Options
    My wife and I did it a while ago and we are runners too, so I suggest alternating every other day so you don't lose running and give your body rest while starting something new!
  • aliciabeatty
    aliciabeatty Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm doing level 2 right now and have been doing my 30 Day Shred in the afternoon after work and then going for a run at night. I found just doing the 30 DS wasn't quite enough :) Still love it though! I've lost a crazy amount of inches!!
  • lolaloveszumba
    lolaloveszumba Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The first time I did Shred, I did it every day of the work week, and then did Zumba on Saturdays. I lost more than 15 lbs in a month, in December, to be specific. It's so short, and I found it to be really effective. I would just add treadmill to it, rather than replace it.
  • balsarini
    balsarini Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can't figure out how to add a Jillian Michaels 30 day shred program to the exercise log on myfitnesspal.com -- under cardio? Under strength training?
  • littlebre33
    Options
    I just log it under cardiovascular under circuit, general. Did anyone find their knees hurt?? My knees hurt soo bad when doing the jumping jacks, and today is Day 2 of level 2! Best ofluck!
  • delyn356
    delyn356 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    i'm doing 30DS right now, and i usually add in an extra 30-40 minutes of cardio at the gym. i usually do it everyday, except sometimes on Sunday i won't do it since those are my busiest days & i don't have a lot of time & want my body to get some rest.
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I did it every day but added in extra cardio 3x/week.
  • stella_blu
    stella_blu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did it everyday for the full thrity days a while back and it was great. Easy to keep up with because it's short and the exercises are familiar. I just started it again and will do it every day again. It's helpful for me to just know that I have to do it everyday and that there aren't breaks. Once I take a break, I don't go back to it.
  • emmamaree71
    Options
    awesome!!! thanks!