Replies

• Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Playing catch with children.
  • asm2260
    asm2260 Posts: 81 Member
    I'll start

Horseback Riding

ummm....well......ummm.....Steamy S.E.X...
  • Thaedra
    Thaedra Posts: 52
    Well, I was surprised they didn't have any info under "cardiovascular exercise" when I typed in "sex":happy: I think it's a great workout! (And if it's not you're doing it wrong:tongue: )
  • Topsurf3
    Topsurf3 Posts: 17
    I'll start

Horseback Riding

I second that! :)
  • cbnorris
    cbnorris Posts: 204 Member
    haha can you imagine "so-and-so just completed 30 minutes of sex burning xxx calories" when you logged in :laugh:
  • lknorthstar
    lknorthstar Posts: 132 Member
    I'll start

Horseback Riding

That is what I am doing, exercise for me and my horses! Today it is raining though so they get a break and I get on my ski machine!
  • lknorthstar
    lknorthstar Posts: 132 Member
    haha can you imagine "so-and-so just completed 30 minutes of sex burning xxx calories" when you logged in :laugh:

That would be so funny to see! I would love that!
  • Well, I was surprised they didn't have any info under "cardiovascular exercise" when I typed in "sex":happy: I think it's a great workout! (And if it's not you're doing it wrong:tongue: )

Okay now I don't feel like such a perv. I seriously wanted to write to the moderator and ask him to add in sex, but got shy. I posted something last week about being disappointed when I gained a pound and how my boyfriend said "don't worry babe, it's okay. You worked out today and I will help you work off those calories later tonight" (which he did)....so of course looking for anyway to log exercise calories or at least know I burned some I looked it up on another site and made sure that we got in at least 30 minutes.....and yes we DEFINITELY did it right!!! LMAO!!!
  • haha can you imagine "so-and-so just completed 30 minutes of sex burning xxx calories" when you logged in :laugh:

That would be so funny to see! I would love that!

I would too...I say we ask that it be added!
  • I'll start

Horseback Riding

I was going to say Horseback riding while having s.e.x. but I wanted to start off small.
  • kimmie0627
    kimmie0627 Posts: 111 Member
    It is not really fun, but it kills 2 birds with 1 stone. Studying flash cards and treadmill. I love this workout. I am a college student with 2 kids. Doing this helps a lot.

Oh... I wish they had sex on the exercise database. Sides if anyone was to shy to put it down at least they would be able to make a mental note of the calories burned.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Playing hide and seek with the grandkids. You have to run fast to find a place to hide before they see you. :laugh:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Playing catch with the dog, riding bikes with friends/family, shaking it at the club :)
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Playing catch with the dog, riding bikes with friends/family, shaking it at the club :)

I second the shaking it at the club ;)
  • asm2260
    asm2260 Posts: 81 Member
    I'll start

Horseback Riding

ALRIGHTY THEN...LMAO...LOVE IT Guys...

I was going to say Horseback riding while having s.e.x. but I wanted to start off small.
This discussion has been closed.