Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Options
Looking for more friends and support on the website. I was a member for a while then deleted my account and switched to fitbit's version, but then realized how much better this website is so I'll stick to using both.
My biggest difficulty is consistently using the site, logging everything on weekends, stuff like that. And that's why I'm desperately crying out for you guys.
Introduce yourselves! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• wendyBurt06
    Options
    Hey there, I always have that problem myself. I start out doing really well when it comes to food journals and such but quickly loss ground with it lol
  • tromanyk
    Options
    Hey there, I always have that problem myself. I start out doing really well when it comes to food journals and such but quickly loss ground with it lol
    Let's keep each other on track- kick each other's butts, yeah?
  • cosmic0074
    cosmic0074 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii, right back at cha! I used to be a member on here as well (last Spring/summer), and just re-signed up last night. It sucked logging in my foods today lol, not sure how long the food logs will last as I prefer to write in my journal. But anywho, I'll kick your butt to log in, and you could help motivate me to complete 30 Days Shred!?
  • tromanyk
    Options
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii, right back at cha! I used to be a member on here as well (last Spring/summer), and just re-signed up last night. It sucked logging in my foods today lol, not sure how long the food logs will last as I prefer to write in my journal. But anywho, I'll kick your butt to log in, and you could help motivate me to complete 30 Days Shred!?
    You got it! Good luck :)
  • nikki778
    nikki778 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome back,.. I just returned as well & weekends are hard but I refuse to be lazy...I will LOG WEEKENDS!
    Add me if youd like we can totally kick weekend log-ins @$$.
  • mybiketrip
    Options
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :P I'm about to hit my 100th day in a row. I support and log in everyday. :)
  • wendyBurt06
    Options
    Heck yeah! Sounds great!
  • music4jax
    Options
    Hi! I just started and I am having so much fun with it! I LOVE the fact that you can scan some of your foods if you have a smart phone. I have an IPhone and it's super easy. I just made my friend join again. She lost interest because the app wasn't all that a while back but she loves it now. Good luck and have fun! :wink:
  • Ace_o
    Ace_o Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello~ I sorta am like you. I used to log in all the time but skipped the summer and I recently started getting back into it!
  • farbs
    farbs Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi there - i'm in the same boat - joined up a while back but stopped logging in.

Back into it just over a week ago and feel really motivated - use it on my computer at work and the app on my phone at night and on weekends.

Keeeeeeen to make a difference this time!