Sports bras!

Options
I thought this fit under "support". I am a large chested gal and I am having the hardest time finding a good supportive sports bra. I have been through so many! And I don't like doing jumping jacks and having my ladies flopping everywhere and popping out. So ladies any good suggestions?

Replies

• BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I wear my regular bra with a sports bra over it. I cant find a sports bra that is supportive or that fits, so thats what I hadda do. It works pretty well actually. LOL
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Oh man I do that sometimes but I'm not down with getting poked by my underwire! There has to be a good bra somewhere!! Lol
  • lemanuelthelazy
    lemanuelthelazy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I wear my regular bra with a sports bra over it. I cant find a sports bra that is supportive or that fits, so thats what I hadda do. It works pretty well actually. LOL

Yes! It works quite well for me, especially with a smaller sports bra. The sports bra prevents bouncing and escaping and the regular bra prevents the Uniboob.
  • kansaspeach
    kansaspeach Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty well-endowed, too. I found that Champion makes some really good ones, and you can get them at Walmart. They are a satiny feeling material. Not sure if they are actual compression-style sports bras or not, but they are on clearance for $5 right now. I hate running enough as it is, I certainly don't want to worry about everyone staring at my lady parts flopping about, so I was glad to find these. :)
  • underwater77
    underwater77 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    lulu's tata tamer

it's expensive but well worth it if you are chesty and workout a lot.
  • mltdown
    Options
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort for sure. The Fiona model is amazing! Worth every cent.
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    lulu's tata tamer

it's expensive but well worth it if you are chesty and workout a lot.

I concur!!! amazing bra!
    I also have their "free to be" bra and LOVE IT!
  • Brenda8892
    Brenda8892 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ladies, go to Title Nine ( titlenine.com). They have the best selection of workout bras. They have tested them and rate them according to how supportive the bra is and who it will work best for. They also rate what type of workout the bra is best for. Check it out, seriously. You will pay a bit more but the quality is good and the descriptions are very accurate. Good luck!!
  • RMNPHike
    RMNPHike Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Champion makes an excellent one that they sell at Target for about $20. Don't know if it's the same as the one at Walmart. These provide lift and support with no underwire and no "headlights". Also, they don't chafe anywhere. I've had a hard time finding comfortable sports bras that work and have spent much more for ones that didn't. You can also wear these as a regular bra - they look great under a T-shirt. Oh, and they also keep that heart monitor strap from slipping down, which has also been an issue for me.
  • sallydurkin
    sallydurkin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I love the enell bra's, also pricy but keep the girls absolutly still. My one splurge, definatly worth it to keep from bouncing. And it should fit tight it is not an all day wearing bra. I was told it should fit tight so you can breath but not much more.... that is how one shop lady describe the fit, do up the bottom clasps adjust everything inside and do up the rest. you don't want to sit for long periods of time in it.
  • Jennifer217B
    Options
    Wacoal, pricey and won't give you a uni boob. I purchased mine from Zappos.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of good sports bras out there for large chested ladies! They just cost an arm and a leg!! haha but I really think it's worth the investment. I don't have big boobs anymore but back when I did I used to try to get ones that had underwire in it. I had one made by Lilly of France that was great. I also agree with the girl that suggested the brand Moving Comfort. Those are AMAZING but can be kinda pricey. The one I bought was about 40 bucks but it lasted FOREVER. In fact, I still have it even though I am far from the DD that I used to be haha. I miss my girls :( lol
  • mmmyotwnz
    mmmyotwnz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Target has some of their workout wear on sale including some Champion bras. I use a bra that i have shrunk out of under my sports bra. I just bought one with molded cups and adjustable straps so we will see how the girls like it. It's good to loose some inches there, but the floppy feeling I do not like.
  • kansaspeach
    kansaspeach Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person in this thread that doesn't care about uniboob? LOL I don't care what they look like as long as they are tied down and not making a spectacle of themselves. LOL ;)
  • mltdown
    Options
    They all look so wonderful thanks so much!!!
  • cleomouri
    cleomouri Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002RAKPTM/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

I just got the above. It's made by Glamorise. I'm a 46F(DDD). It fit well and kept everything in place the way it should be. I'm still getting use to it, but I think for the price I might get one or two more. Comes in several colours but the white ones are the least expensive.

Mine was $18.61. Free shipping since I got it with a few other things I needed.
  • mltdown
    Options
    Moving Comfort for sure. The Fiona model is amazing! Worth every cent.

http://movingcomfort.mshopper.net/item.jsp?id=135638982&keyword=&indexPosition=1

This looks great, a little uni boob but on sale for 27$ great deal !
  • mltdown
    Options
    Am I the only person in this thread that doesn't care about uniboob? LOL I don't care what they look like as long as they are tied down and not making a spectacle of themselves. LOL ;)
    Actually I totally agree!!!
  • Jennifer217B
    Options
    Am I the only person in this thread that doesn't care about uniboob?

I'm a 40DDD so a uni boob on me looks like a shelf, lol.