f/31 with 80+lbs to loose needs fitnesspal friends :)

Options
Hi. I'm a f/31 with 80+lbs to loose. So far I have used for one week and lost almost 2kg(3.5 lbs). The app keeps telling me that I will loose more weight with friends so I would like some fitnesspal friends :)

I am also wanting to get pregnant again and have a healthy baby body. I would continue using app while pregnant to keep my eating healthy. My obstetrician also says its fine for me to loose weight whole pregnant bc I am so overweight. As long as I am not restricting my diet. I will continiue eating my 1200 calories plus ad an extra glass of soy milk and an extra piece or 2 of fruit.

Anyone is a similair situation with a lot to loose?

Replies

• tessa175
    tessa175 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 29 started on here in july and have lost 62 of the 120lbs i have to lose. I'm always happy to have new friends.I've sent a request!
  • ttbennett16
    Options
    I am in the same situation. I will friend you
  • momoftwogirls3120
    Options
    Helloo ladies.. I am 26 years old I weighted about 228, I started 10 days ago with this app on my phone and I lost already 5bls, 55 more lbs to go. I only eat 1200 if that. I count all my food. expect raw vegtables and fruits. I work out and burn 600 calories a day. Looking for a buddy as well. keep up the good work ladies, we can do this.
  • randiabel
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I could use some more friends on here, too. I'm down 10lbs, with another 35-40 to go. I just turned 32, live in New York City, and work in a very sedentary job as an editor. I'd love to find some ways to move throughout the day. I'm a great cheerleader and motivator, too. Please add me!