What is your weirdest healthy snack?

Options

Replies

• Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Lemon flavoured Greek yogurt topped with a banana and shredded coconut..makes me feel like I'm on vacation!

this sounds great! I love the chobani lemon
  • Teachinjen
    Teachinjen Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Cucumbers and salsa. To me it makes perfect sense, but people always make comments and look at me funny. But it's super good.

This, I also eat guacamole with cucumbers!
  • oDapho
    oDapho Posts: 50
    Options
    Seaweed sheets
  • Shell_7609
    Options
    People at work are fascinated by my coconut chia pudding. Never fails to elicit the response "you mean like ch-ch-ch chia? like a chia pet?"

1/4c almond milk, 1/4c coconut milk, 1T chia seeds, 1/2T shredded coconut, 1t honey. Shake/mix and refrigerate overnight.

this sounds really good, I add chia seeds to refrigerator oatmeal, and my best friend sometimes just adds a teaspoonful to a bottle of water
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Tap water
  • painauxraisin
    painauxraisin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    celery with peanut butter and a sprinkle of stevia.
  • Shell_7609
    Options
    so many great ideas here. Not super strange but I like celery with peanut butter or apples with peanut butter for a crunch snack, or cottage cheese with pineapple
  • heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    mini wheaties and natural peanut butter
  • kayla_braithwaite
    Options
    Cucumbers and salsa sounds amazing! I have cucumbers dipped in mustard. I love it... People think I'm strange haha
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    chicken and water... blended

What!?
    :noway:
    Agreed yuckooooo-

My new fav is yoplait 100 cal peach or strawberry with 2/3 c Bran Buds-let sit-I eat this for lunch everyday-filling & loaded with fiber-also Gnu fiber & fit bars-(brownie)
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    so many great ideas here. Not super strange but I like celery with peanut butter or apples with peanut butter for a crunch snack, or cottage cheese with pineapple
    :tongue:
    love this too-
  • Freidon
    Freidon Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Celery with peanut butter. Yum!
  • EmHorn4
    EmHorn4 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Bowl of baby carrots and a shot glass of Apple Cider vinegar. I love the taste combination.

I do this with cucumbers! I thin slice it into rounds, stick it in a bowl, and half fill the bowl with apple cider vinegar. A little black pepper on top tastes awesome too. Quick pickle!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    green olives stuffed with almonds or garlic...i could eat the whole jar
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Any flavor greek yogurt with half a scoop of vanilla protein powder and fiber one cereal, all mixed together. Deliiiicous.
  • liya368
    liya368 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Microwaved turkey hot dog (no bun of course). High in sodium but only 45 calories.
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    roasted seasoned chick peas, black beans, kidney beans ect. tummy crunchy like chips or nuts high in fiber keeps you feeling full... dont over cook or they get rock hard... under cook mushy .... right is crispy... i season w taco seasoning or chili seasoning or garlic n pepper... i xure u can season with whatever you like.

That sound amazing - how long at what temp??
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    carrots with peanut butter

Peanut Butters like chocolate, goes with any and everything :)
  • ChristieNJFitnessAddict
    Options
    Grilled turnips with avocado on top. It's so delicious!
  • TISHkidneytransplant28
    Options
    Mine is any type of fruit with Tajin seasoning:) Yum! Yum!