Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I love this website! I'm so excited to be back on track...

I'm so grateful to one of my coworkers that introduced me to this website. After losing over 50 pounds in the past few years (through a series of ups and downs), I was starting to slip and started to gain back some weight. Thankfully, I caught myself before undoing all of my hard work. Most of my success came as a result of doing a popular weight loss program that has online tools also. I know I can't mention the name here, but I can say that THIS website (myfitnespal) is providing a tremendous service for free that I used to have to pay for with the other program. When you have battled weight for so long, you really do learn from experience, and it becomes silly to pay someone to tell you what you basically already know. Being accountable to myself by planning/logging my meals, being active, and having a support community is going to help me to finally reach my goal and maintain a healthy lifestyle. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PROVIDING THIS FOR FREE TO YOUR USERS!!! I can't get over that. I'm so excited -- I can't wait to start seeing my progress! :D

Replies

• It is a great website. I have found it to be so helpful and it keeps you on track plus being free is so nice. I know which one you are talking about and this one is so much better. YOu can be more flexible. Good Luck. You look beautiful!:smile::smile: :smile:
  • ZulyC
    ZulyC Posts: 19
    Thank you! :happy: I know, this site is SO much better! Good luck to you...we can do it!