31, mum of 1yr and 3yr old in NZ, 20kg left to lose.

Options
Hi
Have recently joined up on MFP, have lost just under 10kg so far, another 20kg to go. Am looking for new people with similar goals to talk to and get to know, maybe we can help motivate each other. Add me if you are keen!

Replies

• 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    HI , where in NZ are you? im in wellington. Down 44kg have another 13.5 to go. happy to help support feel free to add me.
  • whenthepawn
    Options
    Hello. I'm in Wellington too. New to this so be great to have some more friends on here :-)
  • FattyGoesByeBye
    FattyGoesByeBye Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies, have added you both now, I am in Tauranga. I also started up a Weight Loss support Network on Facebook, most of us are mid 20s to Late 30s and one 50 year old. If you want to join that also, let me know.
  • lelanz
    lelanz Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there

50 yr Auld Chick from the West Coast of the South Island :flowerforyou:

Feel free to add me, I'm on a mission to get rid of the "I'm now smoke free" weight !

Need MOAARR people to kick my A##@!! :blushing:

Height: 182 cm ( 5 ft 11 1/2 )

SW 102 kg ( 2010 )
    CW 90 kg
    GW 75 kg

Ready to roll :)
  • suz2411
    suz2411 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi...I'm from Australia but all my family live in Wellington....I'm coming over to the land of the long white cloud on the 30th of May for a girls weekend! I absolutely love NZ

Awesome Job on your weight loss so far...and good luck on the rest of your journey :smile:

Feel free to add me :happy:
  • Liz_M_
    Liz_M_ Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi there. I am 68 and from Christchurch. I am finding lots of inspiration from this site . I hope you will too.
  • FeeFolee
    FeeFolee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 34 this month, have 2 young kids and am moving to Christchurch in Feb. We're in Scotland at the mo. As if that isn't enough to do I'm trying to lose some weight and get fitter. Would love to add some NZ supporters and supportees :happy:
  • fatjavotte
    fatjavotte Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hello! I don't think I could live any further from you (I'm in France), but I am also 31 and a yo-yo dieter for the past 10 years. I have been either pregnant or breastfeeding for more than 6 years (my children are nearly 6, 3 and 2 months old). I have lost 4kg so far and would like to lose (at least) 20 more. Feel free to add me.
  • VANE88A
    Options
    I'm in Kapiti Coast which is close to wellington. Lost 12kgs and hoping to lose another 5-8kgs. Mum to an almost 4yr old (where does the time go?!) Would love to be a part of a group etc :)
  • JenJenLaSuisse
    JenJenLaSuisse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in Kapiti as well, 40yrs, mum of two girls. Tend to yo-yo between 70 and 80 kg, and am at the high end again. Would like to lose 10kg. Love this app! Feel free to add me...
  • Poppyg08
    Poppyg08 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm from Wellington too, I'm Mum to a 4yr old and 1yr old, still carrying my quitting smoking weight (5yrs +!!) And both pregnancy weights, 28kg all up, seems like a long way to goal! Could do with all the inspiration i can get, feel free to add me as a friend, and would be interested in any support groups, I have to lose the weight this time, am 40 at the end of this year and I want to be fit and fab and be able to keep up with my kids:)
  • Clarissa11s
    Clarissa11s Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello I am also 31 with a 3 an 1 year old lol! I am in the US but would definitely love to be part of your cheering section! I will have my first official weigh in this Saturday but my goal is to lose 56kg! Kudos on the weight you have already lost!
  • FattyGoesByeBye
    Options
    Thank you everyone, I think I have added you all :) Great to see so many like minded people on here hopefully we can keep each other going!
  • Poppyg08
    Poppyg08 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Nikki, I just sent you a friend request on Facebook:)
  • rhubarboo
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a 40 year old female from Palmerston North. I've lost 4.5kg so far (started at new year), got 16.5 more to go. We can do this! Feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • FattyGoesByeBye
    Options
    Cool, was wondering who that was :) I have added you to group now also (assumed you wanted to be added?)
  • FattyGoesByeBye
    Options
    Hi Rhubarboo, have added you now, thanks!
  • cheekyleonie
    cheekyleonie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Woohoo go Wellingtonians!!!
  • housewifeontrack
    Options
    HI,still 13 kg to go:) feel free to add me:)
  • FattyGoesByeBye
    Options
    Yay, lots of new friends!