30 day shred level 1, day 2 need help

Options
Woke up and my muscles are really hurting, can barely walk normal lol. I want to do it again today but is that a good idea?? Does everyone really start doing it everyday? Through the pain?
Thanks for help :)

Replies

• whoops1973
    Options
    Hi

I know all about aching muscles :) You can go again and do the next one but is it hurt or ache? If ache then thats a good thing, if hurt I'd give it a day and see how you feel tomorrow. Try doing some gentle stretching to ease your muscles.

Hope that helps

Lisa :)
  • xxTracey
    xxTracey Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it every day, was really sore after the first day but by day 3 i wasn't sore anymore. x
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    work through the soreness!
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    work through the soreness!
    ^^ this!

You'll find working out actually helps and eases the soreness. Just be careful it is just muscles that are sore and not injured.
  • Claire_x90
    Options
    If it's an injury rest, If you are just sore then I agree with everyone else work through it! exercising again actually helps with the acid build up.

When I was starting out with Jillian dvds I was really sore too, but you will be surprised and amazed at how quickly your body adapts and how quickly until it no longer hurts and you dominate the sessions instead of her dominating you lol
  • alicks11
    alicks11 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ok thanks will work through it as best as I can, just strange some ppl say u should rest tour muscles to let rebuild etc.. But dont wanna slack day 2 i forgot bout the sore body after a good workout been so long lol
    No pain no gain tho hey :)
  • denisek80
    denisek80 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I was really sore after day 3 so I rested a day and then day 4 and 5 have been much much better!