New to MFP

Options
Hi everyone,

Im a 25 year old male from Birmingham, UK. I currently weight 220.8 lbs and would love to get around the 170 lbs mark. I have decided to take the MFP journey. I can't wait to be apart of something truely amazing and help motivate me lose weight.

thanks

Brett

Replies

• hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I started at your weight and am now at about 180. I still have quite a bit to go, as I would love to get to 150 - 160 or a little less. Please feel free to add me..would love to help you on this journey. :)
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm not far away, in Cheshire, feel free to add me, I'm on here quite alot for support and encouragement :D
  • bretticus_uk
    Options
    Bump to you to :P
  • loopygigglelips68
    Options
    HI, feel free to add me, I'm new too and quite local to you, I'm sure you'll get the motivation to drop those pounds on here
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Well, im across the pond but always will to share support with someone. Feel free to add me as well
  • Fibergurl
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. This is a great program!
  • Rrrroxy777
    Options
    You have definitely come to the right place! All the best! And feel free to add me, anyone :happy:
  • coreymoore1990
    Options
    Welcome, man.
    Good luck on your goals and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to shoot me a message.