New to this..

Options
How's it going? Corey. 21 yrs old.

First time user, first time poster.
I've tried everything, and my will power when it came down to it was completely lacking. However, I noticed that when I'm using MyFitnessPal, and I can see exactly how many calories I have taken in, it's alot easier to have that will power and resist the urge to snack. I also use the Insanity Workout Program, and UFC Trainer on Xbox Kinect. I use the Gym at my work every other day. I'm pretty busy. I'm at 240 lbs, and I would like to go down to 190 or 180. It's not going to be an easy road. But I feel that with the support from this website, it won't be impossible.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I'm looking forward to reading more from the MFP Community.

Replies

• oddberry
    Options
    Its never easy when you make the change to go from sedentary to active and get the weight off that you've become comfortable with. I am here to help stay motivated because I myself need the extra boost as well. I am a bit older than you but I've been around this merry-go-round many times and feel as if this is it. I'm not going back, I'm not turning over a new leaf, I'm not reverting back to whatever...I'm done. I'm hot both on the inside and out...now it's time for me to be healthy. For my children, for my husband, but most importantly for myself. Add me if you'd like and I'll keep your motivational attitude up and up!! Either way, best of luck to you but it has to start right there...with YOU!!
  • coreymoore1990
    Options
    I appreciate your reply.
    It's nice to know that there is support out there.
    If you need anything as well, don't hesitate to message me.