Returning user. Be my friend and help me stay faithful =)

Options
Hello!
My name is Brooke, and I am 21 years old. I started my profile a couple of years ago and have used it sporadically, but this time I am sticking with it! I have a great work out routine, as I work at a Title Boxing Club, but want to be held accountable for my less than perfect diet! I also want to focus on some strength training. I would love to gain some friends that will help encourage me that I can encourage in return! I look forward to our journeys =)

Replies

• rengl90
    Options
    That's great! this is my 2nd day on this website, and i love it! we can help each other stay faithful haha :)
  • 3bree375
    3bree375 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this!
    I started my profile a couple years ago and I was very successful and used it for 8 months religiously and I lost 17 lbs, which I was very proud of. But over the last year I have completely slacked off. Most of my previous support on here must have deleted me for not being very active. :( So I am looking for a new group of support to help me in this new journey. Anyone that would like to be friends and help each other, please send a request.
  • towardthesunshine
    Options
    Nice! Boxing sounds badass :) I'm 20, sending a friend request your way :)
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    This is only my firest time on here but hoping to stick with it I really need to lose 80lbs so anyone can add me so we can help each other
  • PureLife5891
    PureLife5891 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey Brooke, I been on this site for about 2months and I love it. I was once like you, I had it a while ago but was never one it. Now that I use this on a regular I have lose lbs. My workout buddy encourages me to stick with it and I have. So im telling you stick with it, you got it!!!
  • brookelynhoneycutt
    brookelynhoneycutt Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I look forward to encouraging each other!