Replies

• vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • StaceySuperfly
    StaceySuperfly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Cherbear that is an awesomely inspiring photo! I hope you don't mind but I would like to make a suggestion. Stand in front of the mirror and really look at yourself. Say out loud "I am a thin and healthy woman". Say it over and over every day. It will help you start seeing yourself as you truly are now. Try to speak to yourself the way you would to a friend who has made such an amazing change. We always are harder on ourselves than we are on others and you deserve to be proud of your accomplishment! Write down all the compliments you get so you can look at them and see what people who know you see. You have done an amazing job and the new healthy and thin you deserves a pat on the back every day from you! Thank you for the inspiration!!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I agree WOW - that is such a great picture. Congratulations on your loss - keeping the old jeans is such a great reminder of how far you have come, well done! :flowerforyou:
  • FitChicFab2013
    Options
    wow! That's fabulous. My jeans are a smidgeon looser but I can't wait to be able to say they're sliding off me and there's now way I could wear them again. What a great photo!
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are such an inspiration - great work!
  • dorkboi
    dorkboi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You rock!! I hope seeing this helps trigger your mind out of those self defeating thoughts. Keep up the amazing work!!
  • fusion777
    fusion777 Posts: 197
    Options
    Wow!!! Awesome picture!! So happy for you! Thanks for sharing!!
  • karlalband
    karlalband Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You have been very dedicated!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!
  • Marinayes
    Marinayes Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Good for you!
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS!!! What an inspiration... I'm keeping my "fat" jeans for sure....
  • kathyszoo
    kathyszoo Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Thanks for sharing! You're def an inspiration!
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.. I am also working on myself and how I feel about all this.. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!