its never easy

jlorince
jlorince Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
im new to the site and just wanted to say hi....ive never been overweight.....in the last 3 yrs it has snuck up on me tho....2yrs ago i lost 30 lbs of what i had gained but by the end of last summer i was gaining again n of course gained more then i had ever lost....now im at my highest weight ever....n want to lose 50lbs....but its never easy

Replies

• jlorince
    jlorince Posts: 2
    im new to the site and just wanted to say hi....ive never been overweight.....in the last 3 yrs it has snuck up on me tho....2yrs ago i lost 30 lbs of what i had gained but by the end of last summer i was gaining again n of course gained more then i had ever lost....now im at my highest weight ever....n want to lose 50lbs....but its never easy
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Welcome J :flowerforyou:

You are sooooo in the right place (MFP) to be successful.

That 50 pounds doesn't stand a fightin chance...once you are here with the rest of us!! :wink:

Tell us what activity or sport you are planning to do each week to be successful?

You are going to be so proud of YOU :happy:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    I just have to say, you are at a good age to catch yourself. When I was your age I was nice and thin but as time went on I just went off the deep end. Life sometimes hits ya hard and I used food to help the through the hard times.

Don't use food as a friend. Use it to live and enjoy life.

You will do it. This site has a lot of people to get you the where you need to be.

Welcome.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    It's not easy but this site and the people here can definitely help make your journey a nicer one!!!

Best of luck!!

-Tami
This discussion has been closed.