help - back fat

what is the best way to get rid of back fat... as i do this journy to health.. i want nice straight lines in my back! Help please

Replies

• supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Lose the weight. That's it. You can't spot reduce, your body will take the fat off as it will.
  • _TEMPEST_
    _TEMPEST_ Posts: 205
    Same here. My back fat is the last to go. I started with not one but 3 big ol fat rolls on my lower back and that horrid bra muffin.
    I am down to a point where I have a crease where my rolls were but still have some bra muffin.
    Cardio mixed with lifting made a huge difference for me as I was tightening up muscles, and lean muscle burns more fat.
    It can come off, it's just gonna take time.
  • If you belong to a gym you could try the arm bike machine or free weights that has helped me also regular exercise even if you can go to gym just use tin cans and search on the net for excise's. Every little helps i'm sure your get there :)
  • ahamm002
    ahamm002 Posts: 1,690 Member
    You can't significantly spot reduce fat. You just have to burn fat, and it will slowly melt away in the order your body chooses.
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Weightloss is not linear. It will leave eventually.
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    what is the best way to get rid of back fat... as i do this journy to health.. i want nice straight lines in my back! Help please

Pick up some weights and do back exercises. Jillian Michaels has some great floating around... maybe youtube some stuff.