rasberry keytones

Options
Has anyone tried rasberry keytones and are they a good weight loss aid,?

Replies

• iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    No

/thread
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    gladiator-thumbs-down.gif
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    No

/thread

X2
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    No, I hear it is the latest and greatest 'diet' wonder food. But, I read it too, has side effects.

Eat better and move more and you will get results without buying all of this 'extra' stuff.

Wishing you continued success in your journey to a healthier life. :flowerforyou:
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    No, but raspberry ketones are purportedly awesome.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Double Post
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Wow, Triple Post
  • lizzyd629
    Options
    LOVE the thumbs down lol
  • popsical101
    Options
    Im not going to use them i was just interested as read a artical by chanel 4 that claims they isef them n they do work x x
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Im not going to use them i was just interested as read a artical by chanel 4 that claims they isef them n they do work x x

Large bits of what pretends to be "news," even the TV news, is nothing more than advertising. Someone has a product and convinces the "news" program that there is a worthy story in it. The program, happy to have free content, goes along without the trouble or time to apply any critical analysis of the product claims or to provide any expert counterpoint.

In short, they're just trying to sell you *kitten*.
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I don't believe there is any real evidence that supports their claim.
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    NotThis****Again.gif
    A simple forum search would have yielded THOUSANDS of results on this topic...

Funny I thought the same when I read the title.
  • laurasophiacarter
    Options
    Have just started taking these , my first pill assisted diet ! Expensive but I'll let you know if it's worth it :)
  • mlewis7962
    Options
    I added them as a supplement to what I was already doing (exercising, eating clean) with zero results. I think it's all hype. I would save your money. I'm starting to think Dr. Ozz is one big infomercial.