Finish this----------- I want....

Options
I want to be able to tie my shoes without getting red face, I want to be able to do yard work without getting winded, I want to be the guy that can do a 5K without having to train for months, I want more flexability so my back doesn't hurt, I want to lose inches in the wrong spots and gain a little in the right spots,lol, I want to buy pants off the rack and I want to play with my girls without having to take a break

Replies

• TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    I want...

6-pack abs! I know, pipe dream. :cry:
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to slip on a pair of size 10's. I want to be able to be confident
  • ReniaL
    ReniaL Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I want some stamina to stick to my diet.... ha ha
  • buddysmom35
    buddysmom35 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I want less "muffin top". I agree ^ ^ I want to feel confident
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    i want to put my workout clothes that i had before my 2nd child and look good in them like i did before.
    i want to be happy.
  • BellaFe
    BellaFe Posts: 323
    Options
    to feel sexy
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    To get past this part of a brand new and *kitten* kicking workout where I hurt for days after!!
  • NudlBea
    NudlBea Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Oh this is so great, let's see... I want... to not have this lower belly or this muffin top. I want to go to a store to buy jeans and not end up in tears. I want to not feel like the fat nice sister or the fat nice friend. I want to walk down the street and not feel so fat compared myself to every skinny German woman out here. I want to be proud of my curves- the ones that actually should be there and NOT the extra ones!!!
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I want to go shopping and have a smile on my face and not tears. I don't ever want to tell my kids NO because I am too big, too out of shape, too embarrassed. I want to run, jump and climb. I want my 30s to be better than my 20s. I want to live healthy into my old age because I want to play with my grand kids.
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    The body I've been wanting for a long time....and to be confident and happy with myself...
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    ....to get rid of my stubborn pregnancy pouch. :ohwell:
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I want to keep up the healthy habits I've developed over the last 2 weeks
  • _TEMPEST_
    _TEMPEST_ Posts: 205
    Options
    I want to eat sushi and hot-n-sour soup without retaining 10 pounds of water.
    Hey, you asked....
  • Itsallbs15
    Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I want to get rid of this lower ab spare tire. I want to be healthy. I want to lose this last 30 pounds so that my hips stop hurting. Lastly, I want to stop spraining my ankle so that I won't need surgery and I can continue to be productive.
  • susanp57
    susanp57 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I want to get into the pair of pants currently hanging on my bedroom door. They're 4s. I used to fit in them. :wink:
  • FITFORT
    FITFORT Posts: 85
    Options
    *I want to meet my ultimate weight goal.

*I want to better my 5K time.

^I want to be strong and fit.

^I want to be HAWT!!!!
  • LexLyric
    LexLyric Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I want... the ability to choose rather than settle. Settle for clothes I hate because they fit, settle for a relationship that I'm not happy in because I don't think I can do better, settle for staying home because I don't feel beautiful...
  • ozroxpix
    Options
    I want to be able to paint my toenails without hurting myself, to wear a bikini on the beach and look good, and to be able to go shopping and actually be able to buy some clothes that fit me.
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I want......

to see a flat, ripped tummy in the mirror
    to be able to walk in a store and buy ANYTHING i want and not worry about my stomach bulging
    to not be overweight
    to NOT have to go through this weight loss process for the rest of my life
    to FINALLY be satisfied with my body
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I want...

to have the tightest abs and tushy in the worldddd :)