Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Would love to have more weight loss buddies

Hi all I am new to this and would love to have buddies to help me through this step in my life please feel free to add me and TOGETHER we all will make a DIFFERENCE :)

Replies

• Me to! Would you mind if I add you?
  • Squem8
    Squem8 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey

We are the same age and with the same amount to lose so we can definitely motivate each other along the way.

I'll send you a friend request : )

Em
  • Hi everyone I'm new to Fl and new to my weight loss journey!! it would be nice to make some buddies maybe we can help each other along the way :) Lets get fit!!!!!
  • all of you can add me if you want.
  • I sent you a request
  • I sent you a request

me? i did not recieve it.
  • Add me if you'd like! I live in a super small town so I don't know any local people on here. I would love to have some people to share my weightloss journey with and also help them with theirs!
  • Edwardo27
    Edwardo27 Posts: 34 Member
    I will add you :)
  • Capt_Chev
    Capt_Chev Posts: 93 Member
    for the most part I'm a daily logger, feel free to add me! :)
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    It's great to push ourselves and motivate each others...more friends are always better.

Feel free to add me... I log everyday and share and comments a lot.

Take care
  • Siege_Tank
    Siege_Tank Posts: 781 Member
    I'll add you, It's great being motivational to someone!
  • Hi, I am new too. My goal is 40 lbs and I've lost 6 so far. Feel free to add me. I could use the motivational support as well!
  • voicebytina1
    voicebytina1 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey guys! I am on my journey as well. 10 days in and have lost 7 pounds but lots more to go! Would love to have more friends on here so please feel free to add me!
  • ladytay80
    ladytay80 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello everyone. I just joined a few days ago...I would love to add more people...looking for people that are motivated and encouraging. Please add me. Thanks...
  • Can never have too much support !! Mind if I add you?
  • Feel free to add me! x
  • I am new to this as well!! I would love more weight loss buddies! Please add me as well!
  • :smile: I just started too so we can do this together.
  • Yay for more friends.. ADD me :flowerforyou:
  • Hi. I am new too. Add me...