Any horse lovers out there?

Options
Hello...I'm back after getting to my goal weight last year, and then "eating" back 5-8 lbs between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I've found I need a little support and accountability to stay on track. Looking for a few buddies to check in with every few days or so as well as reporting in to for accountability.

I try to do something every day...walking, running, strength...whatever. I also ride my fabulous horse 6-days a week and consider that cardio-ish.

I also try to eat clean (although I do allow daily indulgences like a few buttered popcorn jelly beans, a couple hershey kisses, or a 20 or so chocolate chips).

I want to lose 1-2 lbs per week to get to the bottom of my goal range, which is 115-120.

Replies

• IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Damn. Thought this was a joke about Tesco.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options

Me too.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options

Me too.

Me three
  • jenhowse1
    Options

Me too.

Me too - any one want a burger?
  • dovetail22uk
    dovetail22uk Posts: 339 Member
    Options

Me too.

Me too - any one want a burger?

They could relabel them and charge double.
  • FitCowgirl8
    FitCowgirl8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me! I would love to help you on your journey! I have 3 wonderful horses and now a pony. I ride every chance I get as well! Don't know what I would do without my 4 legged friends :happy:
  • rio66
    rio66 Posts: 49
    Options
    All jokes aside, yes I am a horse girl. I own a 3 yr old buckskin QH x Brumby called Banjo :)
  • green022
    green022 Posts: 115
    Options
    Yup I'm about horse poor lol feel free to add me
  • galvestongal
    galvestongal Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I live and breathe horses!
  • laughinggypsy
    laughinggypsy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Don't know Tesco (?) but know horses! Its amazing how they help us on the calorie burning journey (among other things lol).
  • azwen
    azwen Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I don't own any horses, but I take riding lessons weekly. I love horses! I wish I had my own and could ride daily. Maybe someday.
  • ccolvin19
    ccolvin19 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a horse lover too! Feel free to add me. I'm trying to get to 110-112 lbs and am at 120 now. I only wish it was warm enough to be able to ride as much as you do!
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    I don't own any horses, but I take riding lessons weekly. I love horses! I wish I had my own and could ride daily. Maybe someday.

^^^ This but Ive had a horse and will be getting another one at the end of the year. Feel free to add me
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I have 2 fillys... Star is part connemara filly and ceska is an irish sport horse filly, breaking star in this year and showing ceska in hand this year
  • JuveMom
    JuveMom Posts: 12
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like : )
  • coppertop_4
    coppertop_4 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Carry and polish your saddles
    Groom your four legged friends a little extra each day
    bathe them
    muck the stalls extra good...
    Take them for a walk/run instead of a ride
    And concentrate a little bit more on your posture and
    how tight you can keep your legs
    (heels down and toes to the nose can be pushed a bit further right!?)

Oh how I miss that life!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jealous am I? YUP!! One day I'll have my OWN hooved beauties!
  • tessaeve
    tessaeve Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Me! We have 11 right now and can't imagine life without them. My horses are the main reason I started this journey. Add me, I've been here since April and try to log in everyday when we are not off riding.