Would love to have more weight loss buddies

Options
2»

Replies

• jacksonkenneth77
    Options
    Hi everyone. I've been here for a while but haven't reached out to a lot of ppl because I mostly use the mobile app. Still, I'd welcome having more friends here, so feel free to add me as well.
  • asenet78
    asenet78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Finally on my way to a healthier lifestyle and would love to meet new people who are on this journey as well. Feel free to add me!
  • jeeves19831
    jeeves19831 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Signed up a while ago but never got off the starting blocks. Looking for friends for help and support. Have about 5 stone to lose in total. Look forward to speaking to you all along my journey.

Ryan
  • sixwheelin
    Options
    well hi
    and welcome - just joined myself
    Shelley
  • sixwheelin
    Options
    well hi
    and welcome - just joined myself
  • sixwheelin
    Options
    K YOU UP OFF THOSE STARTING BLOCKS YET :tongue:
  • oddberry
    Options
    The more the merrier...feel free to add me as well!!! I help you, you help me, we ALL win!!
  • WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    I log in everyday and always try to be supportive so anyone can add me as a friend.
  • jacquiomy
    jacquiomy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Friend requests sent :)
  • gem4321
    Options
    Hi all

I've just joined MFP begining of January so new to all this but got 53lbs to loose so will need some help a long the way

Good luck to all

Add me if you wish
  • jeeves19831
    jeeves19831 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yeah i am now off the starting blocks. Lol. Reorganised my meals no so hopefully hitting under 1300 cals per day. Dunno if this is healthy as my BMR report i should be using 2700 cals per day.... Is 1300 too little? Anyway my days now consist of my fave cereal (branflakes) with skimmed milk, Bagel with low fat cream cheese and 3 slices of ham, and dinner is any meal that weighs in under or around 400 cals. Just did wii fit for 45 mins today. Will go swimming during lunches at work from tomorrow.
  • Jenn316
    Jenn316 Posts: 21
    Options
    I would love more motivation!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Hi anyone can add me and we can do this together
  • ealoeks
    Options
    I just joined as well and would love to have some help and encouragement. Add me if you want to.
  • jonnie7053
    jonnie7053 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I log daily so feel free to add me ; )
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Ask and you shall receive....
  • Jess11Gold
    Jess11Gold Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I love motivational/ accountability buddies! I'll add you :)
  • bookangel89
    bookangel89 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP as well (I guess I signed up in 2010 but now I really mean business)! If anyone is looking for someone similar in age/weight loss goals feel free to add me! I am 23 and looking to lose about 25-30 lbs! Good luck to everyone!
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - the extra motivation really helps as well as logging in every day.
  • cooneyk79
    Options
    Daily logger, feel free to add me. We can all help keep each other on track!!