Are you aware of your fatness?

Options
2»

Replies

• pikachuFL
    pikachuFL Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I thought this question was going to be about do you feel that you're as fat as you really are or are you deluding yourself into thinking you look thinner. I'm all too aware of my fatness but sometimes I'm still shocked when I see pictures of myself taken by family or co-workers at events. I can photograph myself and use the right angles and lighting to look thinner but the harsh reality of how people see me on a daily basis is another matter altogether. I don't think I want to know what I look like from behind.

And unless you're eating in your sleep, I don't see how you could not know how you're doing during the week. If you get on the scale and don't have some idea of whether your weight will be up or down based on what you've eaten or your activity level, you may be a multiple-personality or you might have spent the week unconscious.
  • gboybama
    gboybama Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey OP, exactly the same experience here.

I'm not sure if my fat is sentient or what, but it's like I'm getting psychic messages from my waist before I step on the scale.
  • landnat99
    landnat99 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I don't weigh myself if I know I'm holding water...
    Put the water down, the weigh yourself
    Lol I literally laughed out loud when I read this! I wondered hw many people actually got it ;-)