Hello

Options
Hi everyone! New to this site. I have tried several diets and none of them work. So I decided I to log on and give this site a go. Basically I am here for the support and motivation. I read some of the message boards and it's amazing how everyone helps each other. I don't really get that at home or at work. People are always eating out and asking me if I want all these high calorie foods. Hopefully this works!

Replies

• SteelersfanChris
    Options
    Good luck! The people here are incredibly supportive, it's great!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    That's what I love about the site too. It makes everything easier with a little encouragement. Feel free to add me as a friend, I'm 23 as well and looking to get rid of my freshman, sophomore, junior and senior 15 :D And my best friend is from Ohio and has made me an OSU fan... lol
  • achainedshirt
    achainedshirt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there. My name is Shana and I'm a freshmen in college. Ever heard the rumor of the Freshmen 15? (that freshmen always gain 15 lbs.) Well, in my case, it's true. haha. I use to be on cross country weighing 118lbs. It's been hard to watch my figure go away. All my pants are too small and I can't afford new ones so I have this nice permanent indent in my sides. Fun, right? Anyways, I want to lose weight the positive way and I came to this site for tips and help getting through this.
  • zauner
    zauner Posts: 3
    Options
    Just gonna echo whats been said, Good luck!
  • red3367
    red3367 Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • Granny2b
    Granny2b Posts: 91
    Options
    Hello:flowerforyou:
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you will love this site.