Hi! I'm looking for some fellow moms!

Options
Hi, I'm Morgan, and I'm new here! I would love to have some support from some fellow moms! I didn't really think I would do the friend thing, but I'm excited to be able to know others going on their own weight loss adventure!

Replies

• luckyclover25
    Options
    Hi Im Hileri and im a stay at home mother of three. I have been here for a while but just started back with my weight loss. Im also looking for some women to connect with and offer support to. :smile:
  • tracyburkee
    tracyburkee Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Tracy, Stay at home mom of 3...you both can feel free to add me. I am on here all the time and looking forward to sharing journeys and motivation.
  • Redbud17
    Options
    Hi I'm Kelly, SAHM of 3. I'm looking for motivation/support. Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I am a Mom of 2, I am 8 months PP and looking to lose 15 more pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • Mom2boysca
    Mom2boysca Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a SAHM of 2 very active boys (4 & 2.5) looking to lose 15 the healthy way! Its hard to stay on track while taking care of the kids/.
  • summer0680
    summer0680 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need friends too! Mom to two kiddos and trying to get back to my old size! Feel free to add me. I have found the more people supporting you the better chance of success.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a stay at home mom plus I have a home daycare so lots of kids to try to work around anyone can add me we all need support
  • mandys1979
    mandys1979 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Mandy. I have 3 kids 12,8 and 16 months. Looking to loose the last of my baby weight.
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Christina. I am a single mom of two daughters, ages 11 and 2. I am newbie to this site and think the idea of friendly support is awesome. Add me.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hi Morgan, I'm a mum of a 3.5 year old boy and a 20 month old girl. I work part time as a teacher. I've lost around 60lbs with another 10 to go!
  • kris2413
    Options
    Hello! I'm Krissy! I'm a stay at home mother of 2 wonderful kids(2&8months).
    I have about 65 pounds to lose & have no support or motivationfrom anyone!(hubby thinks im just fine being "hefty")
    Feel free to add me (:
  • morah29
    morah29 Posts: 107
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom of 3... on here daily.. and log everything... go ahead and add me!
  • bowermanb
    Options
    Hi i am a mom of three :) i just joined myfitnesspal i am looking for some awesome mommy fitnesspal-gals to join in on the weight loss journey :) Add me plz
  • leap314
    leap314 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mom of three daughters, feel free to add me! :)
  • kelbel1968
    Options
    Mom of two. One in college, one in high school. Second day on myfitnesspal and looking for support. Want to do this thing right this time.
  • luvnlaffs
    luvnlaffs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Tara...a mom of 2. Feel free to add me. I need all the support I can get and I'd love to offer encouragement in return!
  • 4nascimento
    4nascimento Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Robin. I am a working mom of 8. My kids range from age 15 years to 6 months. Feel free to add me too.
  • tinassofit
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I'm more than happy... way more than happy to connect. I've got 2 of my own but I realised quite early that I needed to take care of myself in order to take care of my family and even though they are boys, its a good thing that I'm losing weight/ maintaining/ remaining fit as it would encourage them to do so as well. They do ultimately follow what they see.

Feel free to shoot me a message and/or friend req. :D

Happy exercising!

Tina
  • Smays1208
    Smays1208 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I have a 5 month old and an 8 year old as well. I'm looking form mom's as well. I'm on a mission to shed my extra baby weight in time for spring. Just ready to get back to the old me! :)
  • FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    You can add me I am a stay at home mom of 2 ages 7 and 4!!! I am now in maintenance mode =)