Let's Play a Game!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• kimmyonherway
    kimmyonherway Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and I weigh 166. I wear a size 14 --- I've lost 18 pounds and still wearing the same size. They are loose, but 12 is too snug. I carry weight in my gut so I buy pants to fit my waist which leaves me with a saggy booty but my tummy isn't cut in half! Great thread!
  • kimmrdodge
    kimmrdodge Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 247.5 lbs and wear a size 22/24 pant ::noway: I gain most of my weight in my hips and *kitten*, it's going to be the last thing to go. My shirt sizes are smaller than my pant size.
  • HMFoss
    HMFoss Posts: 6
    Options
    5'11" 176 lbs and I am wearing 9's and 11's to be able to pull the pants over my hips! !! AHhhhh
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Okay... so as in life, it must be in this thread- I am one of the shortest!

I am 5'1" 175lbs, size 14/16 (14 are snug right now) Shirt size is 10-why cant that be my pants?

just like kimmrdodge I carry my weight in my hips and thighs. I have lost weight and inches but the breasts were first to go ughh...
  • Rica03
    Rica03 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 3/4" , weigh 174 and between 12 & 14 depending on brand/cut etc. I carry weight in my butt and thighs...UGHHHH!
  • shera426
    shera426 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 5" and weigh 166, I fit comfortably in a size 12. Hopefully a 10 soon because I ripped my pants and i'm down to one pair of jeans! My closet is full of 10's :laugh: figures
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and 164, but am still in a 14. I have a pair of prepreggo 12's I have been too scared to try on for fear that it would make me feel down on myself if they didn't fit yet. This thread gives me hope they may fit since others of similar height/weight seem to be in smaller sizes.
  • beccasetsfire
    Options
    5'8 , 249lbs, size 18 (I found these jeans in my closet, they're still a little tight be I refuse to buy another pair of big pants ever again!)...

I said this in another thread but its funny so I'll say it again. I have a pair of size 12 jeans that were given to me as sewing scrap, and I'm saving to eventually fit into them. Well I held them up to my boyfriend, who wears like 30'30 or 30'29, the other day saying "I'm saving these... I plan on fitting into them!" he replies with "Those are tiny!"... boys are so silly...
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Thanks to this thread I got up the nerve to try on those 12's hanging in my closet, and they fit!! Whoohoo! I also tried on some of my other pre-pregnancy pants, and some of those fit as well! Including one of my 10s :)
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6'', 188 and wear a size 16. I also carry a lot of weight in my hips and thighs but was so excited when I could actually shop in the "regular" sizes for my pants.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Mine has significantly changed since my last post to this thread.

5'8"
    270lbs
    Size 20 pants! Whoo hoo!
  • schoen185
    Options
    wow - I see people with height/weight simliar to mine and their pants are a lot smaller! It's very obvious I carry so much weight in my waist.

I am 5'9, 238 lbs and size 22.