Dinner?

Options
Sooo..what did everyone have for dinner tonight? Give me some good visuals as I have eaten pretty much a Jell-o diet all day ( My 10 yr old is going in for surgery tomorrow so could not eat any solids today..I just couldn't bare eating in front of him! ) I'm sure when he goes to bed I will pig out and eat my calories!

Replies

• LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Sooo..what did everyone have for dinner tonight? Give me some good visuals as I have eaten pretty much a Jell-o diet all day ( My 10 yr old is going in for surgery tomorrow so could not eat any solids today..I just couldn't bare eating in front of him! ) I'm sure when he goes to bed I will pig out and eat my calories!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I roasted a whole chicken (didn't eat all of it, of course--only 5 ozs). I put a little olive oil on it with pepper, paprika, onions, and garlic.
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    I roasted a whole chicken (didn't eat all of it, of course--only 5 ozs). I put a little olive oil on it with pepper, paprika, onions, and garlic.

Oh YUM!!! :tongue:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I had Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Rotini with sauce and a little parmesan...I also had a Morningstar Farm Chick Patty (made it almost like a chicken parm) and a veggie mix of broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.

It was delicious AND filling!!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Broiled steak tips with a mix of A1 and low cal italian dressing as a maranade
    stir fry broccoli with garlic and a tuscany seasoning and corn yummy (and yeah, I made it. :happy: ).
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I had a big salad with crushed garlic melba crackers on it, and fat free raspberry vinaigarette and a freschetta breadstick..lol I didn't have many calories left!
  • cavanar2
    cavanar2 Posts: 46
    Options
    grilled chicken, steamed veggies, and couscous