It's Saturday!

Options
Breckgirl
Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
Here in Dayton Ohio It's raining today with a change of a short spurt of sun in the afternoon before the thunderstorms come tonight.. I plan to clean the house and do homework. In the spot of sunshine I plan to take a walk around the neighborhood. My neighborhood is beautiful in the spring with everyone's spring flowers in bloom. What's it like in your corner of the world today and what do you have planned? Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday!

Replies

• kimberly428
    kimberly428 Posts: 237
    Options
    Its the same here in Newnan GA area...raining right now. I plan to hit the gym this morning. :)
  • nomuffintop
    Options
    Hello :smile:
    Its cloudy and breezy here in Ireland today..we've being having good weather for the last few weeks thankfully...and NO RAIN !!!!
    My clothes line is full of clothes..school uniforms mainly !!!
    It's one of those days that would have all the women of my mothers generation saying "there's grand dryin' out today !!":laugh:
    I got a bit of exercise done this morning on the elliptical and now it's time for me to be brave and clear out my 5yr olds bedroom...honestly I can hardly see the floor for the mess !!!
  • Breckgirl
    Options
    Hello :smile:
    Its cloudy and breezy here in Ireland today..we've being having good weather for the last few weeks thankfully...and NO RAIN !!!!
    My clothes line is full of clothes..school uniforms mainly !!!
    It's one of those days that would have all the women of my mothers generation saying "there's grand dryin' out today !!":laugh:
    I got a bit of exercise done this morning on the elliptical and now it's time for me to be brave and clear out my 5yr olds bedroom...honestly I can hardly see the floor for the mess !!!

Good Morning!
    I love hanging laundry outside. Do you know that in some of the new upscaled neighborhoods you can't hang laundry outside? Isn't that messed up?!
  • jillcwhite
    jillcwhite Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Cloudy in Kansas City - Hoping to get my new deck started to day! Off to Jazzercise while everyone else in the house is sleeping. I need to burn off the wine a drank last night. Have a Great Weekend!
  • weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    So far it's a little cloudy and breezy here in Davison Michigan! We're supposed to get some rain later today and rain all day tomorrow. Taking my son to his 1st soccer "class" this morning, and then might go look at a used car. We're down to one car right now and it's not going to work well for much longer!
    Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
  • lovingmyjaybird
    Options
    I'm in Cleveland, Ohio.. we're expecting showers today.. HUGE sale at work, so I'm working..hoping thestore doesn't get too messy, so Ican be home at a reasonable time
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    Sunny and clear blue sky in my part of Ontario, Canada. My oldest daughter is moving home from university (first year) today. Yay! :happy:
  • nomuffintop
    Options
    Good Morning!
    I love hanging laundry outside. Do you know that in some of the new upscaled neighborhoods you can't hang laundry outside? Isn't that messed up?!

its hard to believe !!! I know a lot of people that just go straight to drier from washer but I love the freshness of line dried laundry :smile:
    I live in the middle of the countryside so I have no neightbours that might be upset....I only have bird poo to worry about :tongue: !!

It's lovely to read about all the different lives going on today....maybe I'm just nosey :wink:
  • Breckgirl
    Options
    Good Morning!

its hard to believe !!! I know a lot of people that just go straight to drier from washer but I love the freshness of line dried laundry :smile:
    I live in the middle of the countryside so I have no neightbours that might be upset....I only have bird poo to worry about :tongue: !!

It's lovely to read about all the different lives going on today....maybe I'm just nosey :wink:

Yeah, it's like we are doing the same things in different places. I just like to know how other people spend their weekends.