NSV this morning :)

Options
I go to the gym pretty much every morning at 4 am. There are a few people there and we have all gotten to know each other a little bit. One lady, Lori, comes in twice a week for a spin class. She is my hero, walks with a cane, but still comes in to do her class and the treadmill beforehand.

This morning I was on the elliptical with my music blaring in my headphones sweating up a storm as usual lol. My back is to the door when I'm on that machine. I happened to see something out of the corner of my eye and it was Lori kind of peaking around me to look at my face. I smiled, took out my headphones and said HEY LORI! (she is like Norm from Cheers there, everyone shouts out her name lol). She said "my God Christy, I had to come and look at your face to make sure it was you. You look awesome! Way to go!)

If I wasn't so sweaty I would have hugged her lol. The scale doesn't mean a thing. It's moments like those that give me the motivation I need :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!