Hello

Options
Hello I'm Laura and new here. I'm trying to lose some weight for my wedding in 17 months time. I'm 28 and from Manchester, England, I must admit I'm struggling with the diet so I hope I can find some inspiration here.

Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• NoleGirl0918
    NoleGirl0918 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    WELCOME :flowerforyou:

myfitnesspal is a great resource & can definitely help you on your weight loss journey. i would encourage you to explore the site as you will most likely find some valuable information that can assist you. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. i'm about 20 pounds away from my goal weight, but plan to be on MFP for a long time.
  • North44
    North44 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura! My name is Laura too. :flowerforyou:

I was also 28 when I got married- in 1994! :laugh:

Good luck on your journey. I hope you find some good support.
  • laura8417
    Options
    Thanks for the welcomes :)
    I'll be 29 when I get married as our date is July 2014, actually 2 weeks before my 30th :)
  • wendyordonez
    Options
    hello we are all on the same boat here i have lost some still some to go and i found cutting carbs and adding more protien helped me but im also gluten free i eat nothing with flour/wheat i dropped 50 pounds only cutting that out good luck and GOD BLESS
  • lovelost123
    Options
    welcome,

i hope MFP will help you in your weightloss and this really does work if you stick to im im still young im only 20 but i want to loose weight before my birthday for when i got to las vegas for my 21st birthday but there is great support on here and it really lifts your spirts! hope this works out for you good luck!
  • laura8417
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)