what is the most daring thing you have ever done???

Options

Replies

• AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Let my high school boyfriend ***ger me on the couch with a blanket over our laps....with my dad sitting right next to us.

Or is that the most daring thing HE'S ever done? :laugh:
  • ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I broke into a hotel room one night in Switzerland, when I was locked out of my hostel.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I met this guy online. We chatted very little... and I agreed to go on a road trip with him. It turned out well. He was delightful and a gentleman but it was pretty crazy to just hop in a car with a complete stranger like that.
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Travelled through Europe solo. People thought I was crazy to do it by myself, but I only did it because I couldn't get anyone to go with me and I wasn't going to wait until someone could.
  • Xhell_on_heelsX
    Options
    Walked 12 miles..to part of the bottom of the Grand Canyon and back up. Glad I did it, but I will never do it again.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Let my high school boyfriend ***ger me on the couch with a blanket over our laps....with my dad sitting right next to us.

Used to do that too. :bigsmile:
  • Cincybuckfan
    Options

Thank you for that reminder.... Forgot about that one from my past. lol
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Travelled in South Lebanon through the heartland of Hizzbolah.
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Broke off a "doomed from the start but nobody had the balls to admit it so we just suffered on" kind of engagement.

I play a full contact sport with a bunch of crazy women from all over the country (and world), so I pretty much take my life into my hands most Saturdays during the summer.

What's the sport? Rugby?

ETA: I quit my job because I was pissed off and then decided to go to Europe for a month and worry about a job when I came back.
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    It was midnight and pouring down rain so much it was pitch black. My wife and I were in the living room and started to take all my clothes off and she said, "Something in mind?" I said, "You got it..always wanted to do this." So, I walked out the front door totally naked and stood in the rain in the middle of our front yard hands raised toward the sky for about 5 minutes. Was exhilarating...till she turned the front porch light on...thank God none of our neighbors were up...I came in the house and she was laughing her behind off waiting for me with a huge towel. Was hilarious and awesome.

That's the second most daring thing I've done...they other will just have to be kept secret and personal with respect for my wife.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Dropped everything to move with just what was in my savings to a big city to live with a man I'd known 4 months and start a new life. It was initially a roommate living arrangement, and I got my own place after 11 months. A year later, I asked him to move in with me, this time for good. :heart: It's been the one big risk I've taken in my life. I've never looked back or regretted for a second.
  • Superdave24
    Superdave24 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Posed TOTALLY nude for a calendar. Then.....well, that's all I should share. :blushing:
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    Not out of this world, but rode the bull while white water rafting (can't swim) and I didn't go overboard.
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    20 years ago i smoked some MJ just before going in for a polygraph, to calm my nerves.
    no one smelled it or sensed it...
    and i passed.
  • paintedlady77
    paintedlady77 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Me and hubby... It was a warm summer night, the crickets were chirping, the grass was cool, no clothes were to be found anywhere. You get the picture! :-) Did I mention it was on the front lawn?

And jumped out of a perfectly good airplane!
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I met, fell in love with, and married a man within a 6 month period. We will celebrate our 7th anniversary in March!
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I have been to Europe 5 x's solo, I keep being told that is quite daring. Does that count???

As walking around Rome, as a single female, was definitely daring! Good thing I was taught the word "basta!", not that it did any good.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Travelled through Europe solo. People thought I was crazy to do it by myself, but I only did it because I couldn't get anyone to go with me and I wasn't going to wait until someone could.

That was similar to my answer! Yup, got tired of waiting...
  • THuffman1967
    THuffman1967 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Volunteered to accompany my unit to Iraq...twice...

Awesome! Thank you for your service to our country!! :smile:
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I ate a hotdog from a gas station.

oh internetz, I less than 3 you