OMG!!!!

BetterVersion
BetterVersion Posts: 459
edited September 20 in Success Stories
As of this morning, for the first time EVER in my adult life (for the first time since at least junior high to be more precise,) I officially do NOT weigh two hundred pounds. I can't believe I actually did it. I really didn't believe it was even possible... it was always as if I was just meant to be in the 200s. But this morning I stepped on the scale to find this unbelievable sight:

CIMG7574.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

Don't ever convince yourself you can't do what you set your mind to do. Even if you don't think you CAN, try your hardest anyway. Because if I can do THIS, then it just goes to show that nothing is impossible.

Replies

• Sheri4MS
    Sheri4MS Posts: 87 Member
    Congrats!!! I am so happy for you. Keep up the awesome work!!!
  • Congratulations! What an accomplishment!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Congrats and keep up the good work!!!
  • finallyproud
    finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
    Yay!! I'm so happy for you!! (*HUGS*):happy:
  • Well done! That's fantastic!
  • mromnek
    mromnek Posts: 325
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: THAT IS AWESOME!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I would say that is deserving of the biggest reward possible!!! Perhaps a day at the spa. You deserve it!!!:flowerforyou:
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Welcome to Onederland! The view only gets better from here on out ;)
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    What a beautiful number! Way to go!
  • Thank you so much everyone! :happy:

Oh and I apologize, I forgot to check the pic when I posted. It should be fixed now. :wink:
  • fiendiish
    fiendiish Posts: 186
    AWESOME! CONGRATULATIONS! OUTSTANDING! BEAUTIFUL! AND EVERY OTHER EXCITING WORD! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • JJRunning
    JJRunning Posts: 146
    Congrats!!! That's an amazing accomplishment... P.S. I love your toe nail polish color:laugh:
  • bksteve26
    bksteve26 Posts: 216 Member
    GREAT JOB! Go do something you love! You deserve a reward. You are going to be even more shocked when you step on the scale and it says 189...each new middle number becomes such a reward. Thats my favorite part. Right now I'm stuck in the 140s, but i'm fluctuating back and forth from 142-140 and I cant seem to see that 3. I can't wait for it to be there! You can do this! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • LostTeen
    LostTeen Posts: 110
    Thats great =]
  • Mary_Burris
    Mary_Burris Posts: 120
    Congrats and Weclome to ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,760 Member
    Congratulations, that's awesome!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Congrats, Congrats, Congrats! ! ! ! And cute piggies (toes)
  • That is so amazing! Congrats and you should celebrate today for sure!
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Congratulations!! :happy: And thanks for the little bump of inspiration - I gained a pound and a half (stress, law school exams, law school papers, law school banquets to plan and attend, etc.), but you remind me that we can all reach that next goal with a little perseverance! :happy:
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Great! I can't remember the last time I saw 200 unless you count it rapidly flying by on the way up! :)
  • 20carrots
    20carrots Posts: 279 Member
    What a great way to start the day! Congrats! And what a cute idea with the pic--I can't wait to take a pic of my feet in the 130s :drinker:

I bet it would be great inspiration to have that on the fridge.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!