I am Back & Ready to Finish what I started!!!!!!!

Options
I know I have Felt along My Journey Like giving Up at times because Of A Mistake or 20 along the way.. I am Sure some of you know that feeling as well, But what we all Got to Remember is that this is Not a Easy Task or a Temporary one, It's a Life Style Change Forever and We CAN Do this as Long as We Stay Focused on the Prize that awaits us.. Which is a Healthier and Even More Amazing US!!!!!!

To Tell you a Lil about Me My Name is Rachel, I Have been on this Journey for almost 2 years... I have Been On MFP For 721 Days and I Love it Here.. I had originally loss almost 200lbs on here but I became Pregnant Last February with Baby #4. I gained Back almost 80lbs while Pregnant, But Have lost almost half of that already after having her December 6... I Am More Dedicated Now to losing My Remaining Weight and Getting Back Fit and Fabulous By Summer So I can enjoy Being the Active Mommy I deserve to be and My Babies deserve to have.... I Have Got this and Feel Free To Add Me If youv would Like to Continue this Journey as a TEAM....

T.ogether
E.veryone
A.chieves
M.ore....

REMEMBER: “Part of abandoning the all-or-nothing mentality is allowing yourself room for setbacks. We are bound to have lapses on the road to health and wellness, but it is critical that we learn how to handle small failures positively so that we can minimize their long-term destructive effects. One setback is one setback—it is not the end of the world, nor is it the end of your journey toward a better you.” ~Jillian Michaels~

Here is the Link To My Blog if you would Like to read about My Journey to Losing almost 200lbs and What I did along the way...
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/AwesomeSauce4/view/my-journey-in-2011-w-pics-ready-for-an-even-better-2012-183535

"Believe and you WILL Achieve"

~Rachel~

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    so happy to have you back with us, rachel! i've always been in your corner! xoxoxo

-laura
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    :) You got this!
  • mdbs2004
    mdbs2004 Posts: 220
    Options
    You were my first MFP friend and I'm glad to still have you! Keep up the amazing work!
  • JuveMom
    JuveMom Posts: 12
    Options
    Good for you! I'm in the same boat and glad to know that I'm not alone : )
  • Clemsonlkg
    Clemsonlkg Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You are always such an inspiration to me!
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration, Rachel!! You got this! HUGS.
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    happy to have you back and ready to go!!! Your such a big inspiration for me b/c I need to lose about 200 lbs so I am happy to be in your corner and have you in my corner!! welcome back!!!
  • thefishers4
    thefishers4 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that you are back. You are such an inspiration to me. Every time I see you post it makes me happy and want to do the same. Thanks!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    So glad you are back and ready to kick fat in the rear lol!!! I saw what you did before becoming pregnant and cant wait to see what you will do now!
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    you were one of my first friends on here, and i love to read all your sayings,,,they are very inspirational to me.. and your story is too. I am so happy you have stuck thru this when it could have been easy to be done...

thanks for everything...
    and you are doing just beautiful!

congrats on all your success!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Amellej
    Amellej Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • lauragoat
    lauragoat Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am so blessed to be on this journey with you!!! LET"S GO!
  • Ante_Up
    Ante_Up Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I love your daily inspirational quotes & motivational posts! You're such an inspiration, Rachel. I'm glad to have you as a friend, MFP wouldn't be the same without you.
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    You were here even when preggers!! We loved you then and love you now!! Welcome back ;-)
  • sweetheart37
    Options
    Rach,u are a amazing inspiration for me here on mfp,uve moved my butt in so many ways n opened my eyes to the better world i can have...ur truly amazing and so glad ur back w us...lets crush this wooohoooo :0)
  • hamilton040
    hamilton040 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much the same gained weight back after having my 4th she's 9months now and it's time to get my body back fit and healthy!
    U can add me if u like :-)
  • LastChance4Change
    Options
    You're Awesome Rach. Glad you're back:flowerforyou: