Natural Peanut Butter

Options
Hi, I am looking to try Natural Peanut Butter, any recommendations? I live in Ontario, Canada

Replies

• avakathryn
    Options
    I always get the PC Organics All Natural Peanut Butter... Or if there's a Whole Foods around you anywhere, they have half an aisle dedicated to all-natural nut butters! :-)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I buy peanuts and make my own.
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I use the Trader Joe's kind. It is a little bland at first (I get the unsalted kind) but I'm getting used to it.
  • Carol_L
    Carol_L Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Costco - Open Nature. It comes in 2 packs, and contains nothing but peanuts.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    If you have a Whole Foods near you, you can get fresh ground nut butter! They have machines filled with peanuts, honey roasted peanuts, cashews, and almonds. You just flip a switch, grab whatever size container you want, and take as much as you want. Its DELISH!! :)
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Whole foods grind your own
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I buy Kraft's natural peanut butter. It is so much better!
  • irishjune
    irishjune Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Whole foods grind your own

Not at my Whole Foods. :grumble: I want that.
  • imhungry2012
    imhungry2012 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter is my favorite, nothing but peanuts!
  • lasmit4477
    lasmit4477 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Crazy Richard's Natural Peanut Butter and Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter. Both are sold at Walmart and most all grocery stores. I also use Naturally More Peanut Butter sometimes as it has flaxseeds added.
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I roast almonds and then toss them in the food processor. It takes a while (about 15 minutes), but it's SO good, and you don't have to worry about sugar. :)
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Seriously, make your own. It is so easy and good. All you need is some kind of a food processor, decent peanuts, and 5 minutes. You can make it with just the right amount of salt (or none) and any flavorings you like.
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Kraft Natural peanut butter or Irresistible's no name natural peanut butter.
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    "Natural" is just a marketing term (in US, I'm not sure about Canada)... there are no real regulations on putting this on products...
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I live in Ottawa! :D I use the Kraft brand, it's delicious, but keep it in the fridge as it separates and gets runny.
  • alexbusnello
    Options
    "Natural" is just a marketing term (in US, I'm not sure about Canada)... there are no real regulations on putting this on products...

It's Natural...
  • alexbusnello
    Options
    Seriously, make your own. It is so easy and good. All you need is some kind of a food processor, decent peanuts, and 5 minutes. You can make it with just the right amount of salt (or none) and any flavorings you like.

Some of us don't have a FP....
  • shanmackie
    shanmackie Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I get Smucker's Natural Creamy No Stir No Added Salt (that's a mouthful!)

it's basically JUST peanuts. no sugar, oil, etc.
  • bekool
    bekool Posts: 9
    Options
    I like "Nuts 'N More" Peanut Butter. They do have a few different flavors.

14 grams of protein
    Organic Flax
    No Sugar
    High In Fiber
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options

That's why you turn the jar around and read the ingredients.