Replies

• laurainparis
    laurainparis Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Killler abs! Amazing transformation!
  • jessgumkowski88
    jessgumkowski88 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are strong, inspirational, beautiful, and completely motivating! :D Keep up the amazing work your doing for yourself and everyone around you whom I'm sure you're inspiring!
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I loved your "speech"! The reality of everyone who succeeds and reaches their goal is there are so many types of people to thank.
    Yourself for doing the work and believing you can do it.
    The support from family and friends who say you can do it.
    The negativity from those who say you can't do it.
    The negativity from those who love you and say you are fine just the way you are.
    The negativity from those who are jealous of you and say you will fail because they always fail.
    The negativity from those who say you will lose but gain it all back.
    The negativity from those who say they are happy (being fat) so they don't have to test themselves.

I think most of us have met these people before. But in the end we decide that they indeed have helped us to reach our goal. Despite the fact whether they truly did root for us to succeed or to fail, they all really did help. I really believe the truth is that we cannot succeed in reaching our own personal goals until WE are READY to do it. It is nice to know that it is possible when we do decide to go for it.

Congratulations on a job well done! Keep up the good work!
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    phenomenal!!!! cheers to you! :drinker:
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    AWESOME - WOOHOO!!
  • keltee15
    keltee15 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    wow! Congrats!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all of your success! You look incredible, and keeping it off for a year is a huge accomplishment. Enjoy that skinnygirl wine :)
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • dramvc
    dramvc Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations! You are such an inspiration!!
  • emilykayftw
    Options
    Great job, you look lovely!
  • UseToBeHot
    UseToBeHot Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Congratulations to you.
  • princesspamelatransformation
    Options
    Wow, that is so awesome!! Congratulations and have a great celebration for your accomplishment!
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    A happy 1 year indeed. Great transformation.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!