Facebook posts.........your updates

Options
I have just allowed my exercise and food diary logged for the day show up on my Facebook account. I did it for me.........so I would be motivated to see my calories burned for the day.

Well, I have had 4 inquiries from friends and family asking what it is!! MFP!! My best friend, the place where I made some wonderful friends. Oh yeah............and lost weight and got healthy! Forgot about that!!

Now I am super stoked at allowing this cross over. If ONE person comes here and gets on the health train I will be happy that I did it!

Jeannie

Replies

• BetterVersion
    Options
    Ya know.. I'm leery of the facebook sharing. I guess I'm a paranoid kind of person and I don't like people knowing all my business. However, you made a valid point about sharing it and inspiring others to join. I like that idea. Perhaps I'll go turn on my feed now. :bigsmile:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :heart:

:love:
  • Marcia_11
    Marcia_11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I know this is an older post but I'm curious... with the food log and fb, does it post everything you ate or just the calories?
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I know this is an older post but I'm curious... with the food log and fb, does it post everything you ate or just the calories?

When you complete your log for the day it says the exact same thing it says on your home page here, that you completed it and was under your goal. (or not).
    You can choose what all you want it to post, I post when I complete my food log, but not exercise, and when I weigh in and have a loss. That's the only thing I choose to have on FB.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

When you complete your log for the day it says the exact same thing it says on your home page here, that you completed it and was under your goal. (or not).
    You can choose what all you want it to post, I post when I complete my food log, but not exercise, and when I weigh in and have a loss. That's the only thing I choose to have on FB.

Well now it seems it is showing your calories eaten, and how they break out. I wonder if this is because I opened my food diary? Hmm........
  • Marcia_11
    Marcia_11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Well, in that case, I guess that is one that I'm not sharing on fb! If it said I completed my food diary and was under goal that would be fine but I don't want everyone on fb seeing what I ate or how much!

Thanks for the help!