First day on Nutribullet! Feedback

Options
Hi everyone! I'm new to this board. Today is my first day on the Nutribullet and excited to join all of you!!!
I'd love to hear any of your experiences and feedback and welcome any advice i can get from all of you :smile:

Also, i'm from New York, any other New Yorkers out there?

Replies

• SouthernArt77
    SouthernArt77 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)

I don't have a NB but want one to help get in more servings of veggies. My aunt & uncle have one and love it. They have used it daily for a few months now. They are elderly with health problems, and it helps them get their veggies in. They both feel better, but they aren't trying to lose weight.

I'm interested to read replies as far as helping stay full/lose weight, etc.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I don't have one, but am curious to hear the responses ...... btw, I'm from lower New York ..... welcome to MFP !
  • NewVero
    Options
    Hi SouthernArt and thanks for the welcome!

This will definitely help you get more servings of vegies in a very concentrated way. Had my first shake today and was pretty filling. Being that everything is broken down and no pulp is left behind, you get more nutrients than a regular juicer/extractor i think.

Today is my first day so sticking to it is my goal and any support i get and can give would be great!!!
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hi SouthernArt and thanks for the welcome!

This will definitely help you get more servings of vegies in a very concentrated way. Had my first shake today and was pretty filling. Being that everything is broken down and no pulp is left behind, you get more nutrients than a regular juicer/extractor i think.

Today is my first day so sticking to it is my goal and any support i get and can give would be great!!!

I'm seriously thinking of getting one, I liked the recipes they featured on the informercial.
  • NewVero
    Options
    Thanks verptwerp! I'm curious as well. BTW lower NY, do you mean lower east side?
  • TOMEKA18
    TOMEKA18 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    HELLO. MY FAMILY AND I USE THE NUTRIBULLET EVERYDAY... MY 8 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER LIKES TO MAKE HER SMOOTHIES IN THE EVENINGS AFTER SCHOOL...MY MOM AND I MAKE OUR FRUIT SMOOTHIES AND VEGGIE SMOOTHIES EVERYDAY...QUICK AND EASY..I LOVE IT.
  • NewVero
    Options
    Hi Madux!

Congrats on the 24 lb loss thus far! If you do decide to buy a NB consider purchasing it at Bed Bath & Beyond with a 20% off coupon. Comes out cheaper than ordering it online or from infomercial.

Good Luck
  • NewVero
    Options
    That's awesome TOMEKAT! Do you see a difference in your stamina, energy and overall health since you started using it?