wii fit

Options
I just got a wii fit (my 4 year old just got a wii for his 5th birthday tomorrow) - so I did a little bit of it today just goofing off - my question is - if I do it several times a day does it just log my total time for the day or do I need to go back to MFP and change the time each time so I know my total time for the day. I don't plan on eating these calories it's saying I have burned, but I would like to keep up with how long I am at least not sitting on the couch each day!

Replies

• gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I don't think the Wii Fit sync's to MFP. I love my Wii Fit...it's fun and I can feel soreness later so it's doing something........

But in answer to your question, I think you have to manually enter your time and activity....Wii bowling is listed here and Wii aerobics too.........
  • nikongirl29
    nikongirl29 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Will the actual Wii fit keep up with how many minutes per day I use it - or is it just how many minutes per each time I use it (like if I use it 30 minutes at 9am and 30 minutes at 3pm will it show 60 minutes on the Wii?
  • kmluecht
    kmluecht Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    It totals them all together for the day and also tracks the what type of exercises you do.