Hi! I'm looking for some fellow moms!

Options
2»

Replies

• Brizoeller
    Brizoeller Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I'm a single working mom of a 2 year old little boy. I'm very active on here and love to support my friends :)
  • JenS2586
    Options
    Hi I am a mommy to 3, a 6yr old girl and twin 1yr old boys, also 4th baby on the way. Feel free to add me!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,804 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im Angela, Im 25, mom of 3 boys, 6, 4, and 3. I work graveyards and am a SAHM during the day. feel free to add me
  • alisondumb
    Options
    Hello I'm a mum and new to this lol :) be nice to swap ideas , advice , motivation etc
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Im a sahm of a 7 month old girl and any of you can feel free to add me. Ive lost the baby weight now looking to get back to my prime (which is the closet full of size 4s i havent been in in a few years). Im also gluten free so i can relate to those of us trying to lose weight on a restricted diet. Good luck to all! : )
  • MrsSardone
    MrsSardone Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    SAHM mom of 1.5 The .5 is cuz my 2 yr old goes to daycare (he's speech delayed and needs speech models) and the other one is my 10 mo old daughter. I need to lose like 10 more pounds but ideally I'd like to lose 20 more. I have a lot of cute pre preg clothes I REFUSE to throw out! Add me if you like!
  • Royalsbatwench
    Royalsbatwench Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hello! Mom is one of the many hats I wear. Feel free to add me :)
  • krocksa
    krocksa Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi All!

I am a 42 yo FT working mother of 3, ages 9,6, and 3. I have struggled to lose weight after the 3rd but am determined that this is MY YEAR!. I am into strength training (uh, when I have time to get to the gym) and any other type of exercise I can sneak into my day. I have a lot of difficulty losing weight despite working with a trainer and tracking everything. But I determined to make healthy choices and stay positive! Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • anewmary
    Options
    Hi! I just joined today. Getting a treadmill finally got me motivated. There is no place to walk where I live--have to get in car and drive someplace to walk, literally (rural area, but road not safe to walk along). Besides it being like 18 out. Anyways...how/why do we "add" people? How do we get the wonderful tickers? I haven't been on message boards in about two years.

As for me, my first weight loss goal is 20 1/2lbs, to break a milestone block I never seem to. After that, I'll decide where I want to be. I am looking to lose the weight slow and steady with lifestyle changes vs dieting it off, but want the goal met by a wedding in mid-May, at the latest. I have three kids, ages 4-14, and am a SAHM (though my youngest has me out at least 3x a week with her schedule alone) who has hit and passed the big four oh.
  • ShGr12
    ShGr12 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello, I'm a new mom of a 3 month old boy and need to lose all this extra weight! Anyone can add me.... :-)
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Hii. I am a SAHM of one. He's 3.5. always like meeting new Mamas. Feel free to add me.
  • fatmedic
    Options
    Hi megan,
    I have been on her on and off for the last year. I have never really talked to anybody on here before. This is pretty good and it works well for me when I can actually see the numbers. I had to stop for a while had other things going on but I am excited to get started again.
  • LKenn5
    LKenn5 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I'm a working mom of a 6 yr old! Looking to find a way to diet and stick to it! would love the support and to help support others! =D
  • momof42005
    Options
    Hi my name is Meg.. I have 4 children.. 19 , 17 , 11, and 7.. I am a stay at home homeschooling mom... I am trying to get motivated again. lost 70 but put some back on so here I am trying re-lose ... I am back at the gym loving spin class!!!!
  • Time4MomTrish
    Time4MomTrish Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Any of you can feel free to add me! I'm a 32yr old mom of 5 ages 10,9,5,and twin 2 1/2 yr olds. Ready to get back to my former self. I started on Jan 1st at 204lbs. I am currently down to 194.4lbs and still have a long way to go. My goal is 140. I love the support on here and I log in all day long adding everything!
  • Magoominuseighty
    Magoominuseighty Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I am a mom of 2 boys, ages 5 and 7. I also work full time but I am on MFP often throughout the day. Having support from other moms would be great! Feel free to add me ;)