Diet Saving Foods or Drinks

Options
Crystal Light Hunger Satisfaction Strawberry Banana Drinks are from the dieting Gods. Found them by accident. You got any of those wonderful accidents to share with me.

Replies

• Rensco
    Rensco Posts: 36
    Options
    Fresh blackberries (1/2 cup) with Redi whip. Gives me fruit but the whip cream adds creamy texture and the sweetness I crave and is surprisingly low in calories! Sam's Club has a great deal on blackberries too - 12oz for $3. Makes it worth going there once a week just to get them! Too, K2O lemonade mix is great tasting and has protein too.
  • jocelynnbug
    jocelynnbug Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Laughing cow cheese, can you say yum i put it ontop of a toasted english muffin for lunch and it keeps me full, it also makes me feel like i'm eating a bagel with cream cheese for some reason its only 165 calories
  • jaylu
    jaylu Posts: 158
    Options
    laughing cow extra light cheese triangles get a thumbs up from me, even on their own they're great and only 20 cals, super! options and highlights hot chocolate have been a lifesaver for me, instead of eating a bar of chocolate with 150+ cals i have a mug of hot chocolate worth only 40 cals and they come in loads of different flavors :)