I'm new!

Options
Well I am new to MFP and to this calorie counting thing. I have just started this week and I don't know if I am willing it to happen or not but I am certain I am already noticing some changes. It really isnt too hard to do and it is so handy being at your fingertips with the pc, tablet and mobile apps. I will stick to this and my exercise as I am going cruising in March and I want to reveal my new body then! LOL... hope it works!!

Replies

• linda_X
    linda_X Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it!
  • imissme2
    Options
    Welcome Meali_bug!
  • Serendipityunt
    Serendipityunt Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Just remember to log in everyday. It helps as a daily reminder and becomes a part of your life! Good luck! Add me for support!
  • Meali_bug
    Meali_bug Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • flabbyghirl
    flabbyghirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    very new to this forum (20 mins) not sure what im doing yet, but hopefully il get the hang of it soon x

oh and HI X
  • mytman
    mytman Posts: 218
    Options
    You can do it the first step is to start and you have done already so you are well on the way to the new you, you can add me if you want
  • teresa1121
    teresa1121 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Good Luck this is a great tool I have had problems at time writing or logging cause i get caught up in other things
    But it helps tremendously when you log keeps you thinking and aware. Plus the benefits of new friends fighting the same battle
    the encouragment is fantastic. Add me if you like..
  • TOMEKA18
    TOMEKA18 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!
  • amyllu
    amyllu Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi Meal_bug, Welcome to the forum.
    There's two things that are really hard in life..the first is to decide what you are going to do and the second..which is the hardest..is to stick to it!
    All the very best to you on your decision and may you find it just as easy to keep to it. Don't forget we all have blips from time to time so don't beat yourself up when it happens just get back to it a.s.a.p.... :smile:
  • Xhell_on_heelsX
    Options
    Welcome! I've gotta say once you start logging everything in for the first few days, it just becomes habit and you stick to it. MFP just revealed to me today that I've logged in for 10 days in a row..I didn't even realize it! haha. Plus all of the great people on here never want to make you leave or quite; everyone is so encouraging! Good luck with everything, feel free to add me if you like = ]