zumba

Options
Does anyone know who to add zumba to the excersice everytime i search it, it says no results found. But I know peopel taht had it listed on thier profile when they excerise?

Replies

• jeanine89
    jeanine89 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Same problem
  • jeanine89
    jeanine89 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know who to add zumba to the excersice everytime i search it, it says no results found. But I know peopel taht had it listed on thier profile when they excerise?

YOU CAN USE THIS
    > http://caloriesburnedhq.com/zumba-calories-burned/
  • lyrical_melody
    lyrical_melody Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I looked on livestrong and put in my weight and have estimated from there. Usually I put 400 cals for 60 minutes. Livestrong says I burn more, but I like to put less just in case. If MFP doesnt give you an answer...always search online for other resources and add yourself.

Hope this helps!
  • CassandraNSmith
    CassandraNSmith Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone
  • jschock123
    jschock123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem when I track on weight watchers online, they list latin dancing but not Zumba. Its such a popular thing they should list it.
  • mpeugh28
    Options
    I have a HRM and it lets me know how many calories I burn and I log it in manually.
  • mlh150
    mlh150 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Likely it's not listed because Zumba is very particular about the usage of their name being that its a registered trademark.

I wear a heart rate monitor to class so I know that I burn typically between 700-800 calories when I teach classes. Under your exercises you can "Create New Exercise" and that will allow you to manually type in Zumba and your calorie burn. Most one hour classes will range between 600-1000 calories.
  • Alissakae
    Alissakae Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I use "Dancing, aerobic, ballet or modern twist". The calorie estimate for that is close to other calculations.