Inexpensive Juicers?

Options
I'm interested in getting a juicer, but I can't afford a really good one. Are there any cheaper ones that are good? I am wary of cheap ones because I don't want to buy one just to have it break. Are there any that I should definitely stay away from?
Thanks
Serena

Replies

• WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    I got this one for an Xmas present, and have been using it every day. http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-Mouth-Juice-Extractor/dp/B002OF3FBK/ref=sr_1_2?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1358354151&sr=1-2&keywords=hamilton+Beach+juicer

It's not the most efficient at getting out all the juice (as in, a little juice ends up in the pulp/waste bin), but it's doing a great job so far for a juicing novice like me. And it's LOUD as h-e-double hockey sticks. But, I can't tell you personally how long it lasts, since I've only had mine for 20 days.

[Edited to correct the link to the right model.]
  • ROBJ3411
    ROBJ3411 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    whats you price range?
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Honestly not sure what I'd be willing to spend. I guess it depends on what price range has decent juicers. I can't afford the $200+ and that's mostly what I've seen. I don't want to blow my money on it and then figure out I never use it.
  • ammiehill79
    ammiehill79 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I LOVE our Nutribullet. It is super easy to use and clean. Would not trade it!
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Where did you get yours? I've read terrible things about the customer service. I'm a little inept at learning new products. I've used the customer service for my bodymedia twice since I got it for xmas (both were user error :tongue: ). I kinda need customer service unless it is 100% straightforward
  • ammiehill79
    ammiehill79 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Where did you get yours? I've read terrible things about the customer service. I'm a little inept at learning new products. I've used the customer service for my bodymedia twice since I got it for xmas (both were user error :tongue: ). I kinda need customer service unless it is 100% straightforward

I honestly have not had major problems with it at all. I did have an incident with the base leaking and I sent CS an email. They responded VERY quickly saying they would send me a replacement blade base, all I had to pay was shipping.
    I ordered it online.