Who wants to burn 500?

Options
I am going for a run in 20 minutes. Is there anyone out there that wants to burn atleast 500 calories with me?

Replies

• kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! But not in 20 minutes ... I'm rewriting a paper on the taxation of businesses under IRC 338 elections (yay for law school?) But this evening!! So I'm there in spirit :)
  • msonia11
    msonia11 Posts: 38
    Options
    Sounds good!!! Thanks for the support:flowerforyou: Good luck on your paper.
  • workingitout
    workingitout Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm about to go run and walk with a new playlist I made for my iphone. I bought new songs on itunes so I won't be bored! It adds up to 40 minutes of running and 23 minutes of walking. Starts with a 6minute long song to walk and warmup. Then 4 songs to jog, one to walk, 3 to jog, one to walk, 3 to jog, and ends with 2 songs to walk as a cool down. Making playlists is a great way to combat boredom and make sure that I run long enough without giving up and walking!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I did it! i went to the the gym and burned 500 calories. I'm right there with ya! :drinker:
  • msonia11
    Options
    Thanks everyone for being with me in spirit. I burned 588 running and with the ellipticle. Great work!!!
  • workingitout
    workingitout Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Finished my run: 510 calories! Now for a nice shower. Enjoy your weekend!
  • msonia11
    Options
    :drinker: time to celebrate!!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    :drinker: time to celebrate!!!

I wish! Time for me to get ready for work! :laugh:
  • msonia11
    Options
    Ohhh.....so sad! I'll have a low calorie drink for u!