I Need Some More Friends for Support

trejon
trejon Posts: 203
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I need 8-9 supportive friends to keep me encouraged. I have many people in my life that are trying to sabatoge my desire to be healthy. The photo on my profile is so that I can see where I never want to be ever again. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Beleau
    Beleau Posts: 143
    Hi,

Count me in...we all need positive support...we can do this the healthy way
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Count me in :flowerforyou:

Mel xx
  • Newfunlander
    Newfunlander Posts: 65 Member
    I think that people hate to see someone else getting healthy because it makes them take a harder look at their our health. I am here for supprt too . Don't let them sabotage you ! You deserve to be a better, happier you ! :):flowerforyou:
  • Granny2b
    Granny2b Posts: 91
    I'll add you as a friend X

Pamela x:flowerforyou:
  • Marie45
    Marie45 Posts: 21 Member
    Count me in as well.

That goes to everyone who wants or needs support.

:flowerforyou:
  • amberlusc
    amberlusc Posts: 22
    count me in too :)
    i hate it when people try to sabotage my weight loss plan! or say you dont need to diet!
    it makes me lose focus and then i get even angrier with them!
    so yeah im in 100% for everyone helping to support eachother on here :)
    xxx
  • trejon
    trejon Posts: 203
    Thanks you guys are awesome to take me in. Just something about having that gentle pat on the back :laugh:
  • You can count on me! Keep your goals before you! I mean write them down and constantly speak them. It helps you to stay focused and then you will be able to hear the plan you need to follow! Remember every one is different! With my husband, all he needs to do is exercise on a consistent basis! With me, I have to stay away from so many sugars! You can do it! Just listen to your heart and know that you have an entourage of supporters behind you!
  • jbest73
    jbest73 Posts: 18 Member
    I'm in. I think we agree the more support/help we get, the better!
  • KimmyBee
    KimmyBee Posts: 158 Member
    I know exactly what you mean.

My boyfriend is the one who complains most about my weight. and last night knowing full well I am on a diet decided to bring me home a box of fries from the local takeaway as a "gift"

Needless to say I told him where to shove em. but it doesnt make it any easier.

Ill help you if you help me XD
  • marquesj
    marquesj Posts: 47
    Hey I'm New to this too and would love to make some new Friends! :flowerforyou: Sarah
  • Fabulocity
    Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
    I need 8-9 supportive friends to keep me encouraged. I have many people in my life that are trying to sabatoge my desire to be healthy. The photo on my profile is so that I can see where I never want to be ever again. :flowerforyou:

I am happy to support you! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.