P90X, anyone?

Options
Is anyone out there doing P90X? I'd love to talk to you about it. :)

Replies

• jjrjmedeiros
    jjrjmedeiros Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing it right now, but I have done it before... what's up?
  • proton77
    proton77 Posts: 409
    Options
    I've just finished my first round of P90X the other day! And I'm about to start another round.

Are you starting soon?
  • islae2010
    islae2010 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Check out the P90X New Year Challenge 2013 group. Most of us have started in the past 2 weeks.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I just started! What do you want to talk about? :D
  • SGT_Reg
    SGT_Reg Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Done it a few times, and I am currently doing the strength workouts 3 days a week while I am cutting and healing.
  • rvagnoni
    rvagnoni Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yep...let me know if I can help in anyway.
  • meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Halfway through week 7!
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity, p90x and Jillian michaels body revolution. Feel free to email me
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Add me folks!
  • capinoy
    capinoy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hey Silver,
    Like everyone else here I have done it as well and have mixed it with Insanity for a double burn. Feel free to add me and ask all the questions you want. This place is a great reference....You will never know unless you ask..

Charlie
  • SilverSquid
    Options
    I've tried to do it 3 other times in the past. Mostly, though, my set has just been collecting dust. But I'm starting it tomorrow, and I plan on pushing through it. I know I'll be proud of myself.
    To the people who have finished it, how did you keep yourself motivated?
  • lightlessend
    Options
    I've done it twice too, and I am supporting you all the way, remember...stay mentally strong through ''plyometrics and power yoga''
  • lightlessend
    Options
    What kept me motivated was to talk about it to people and inform myself, I also did the p90x with a friend through webcam, your surrounding is your best motivation here i think.
  • TenaciousKelly
    TenaciousKelly Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm starting P90x next week with My Son. Question? How do I add that? Its not listed as Cardo? Anyone know?
  • meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm starting P90x next week with My Son. Question? How do I add that? Its not listed as Cardo? Anyone know?

I've been using p90xcalories.com to get an estimate on what I'm burning, then I add the exercises to my database. Not sure how accurate it is, but it's been working for me!
  • TenaciousKelly
    TenaciousKelly Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!!!! I'm going to try that
  • capinoy
    capinoy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Silver,

What kept me motivated was joined a group (at the time I did it on the beachbody website forum). In there I was lucky enough to join a group that pretty much had a same goal in which to lose fat and get ripped. It was fun because everyone was out going. We would all jokingly tease each other saying things to fire the other up and push through. I even put up a weekly photo challenge with the group in that we picked a day of the week and post a picture usually a front double bicep. Girls got involved as well as they kept up with the boys. It really helped. Facebook groups are just as good. If you like we have another FB group that has people at various stages of P90X and would love to have you there or create one here and add me. I like helping people work through P90X. Do yourself a favor and not let the DVD's collect dust. You have the key right there to get in the best shape possible. If you have any questions just ask. Same goes with everyone else here. Have a good one all..
    Charlie
  • anothermop
    anothermop Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    To the people who have finished it, how did you keep yourself motivated?
    I'm not sure how long you stuck to it on your previous attempts; but my motivation came from the results. I stuck to the nutrition plan, did all of the exercises (including Ab Ripper 3X / week and XStretch on Sundays), and lost weight fast. I lost about 15 lbs in my 1st 3 weeks and I surpassed my 40 lb goal by the end of the 90 days. I just tried to survive the 1st time through the program and I bumped up the weights and intensity on the 2nd time through. I could not be happier with the results.