Please keep my family in your thoughts....

Options
2»

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there and please take care of yourself.

Memaw
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers headed you way....
  • Pamy
    Pamy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My thoughts are with you at this sad time. My cousin Michael has recently died and another cousin, Ann with downs syndrome has only get days to live.We are finding things a bit hard at the moment too. So sorry to hear your news.

Pamela xxxx:heart:
  • BigCityKittyz
    Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss.....may you & your family find comfort in your FAITH, family and friends....You're in our prayers.
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow MFPs.

Some of you may have read my recent post about me going to see my little sister in Florida. As I was packing this morning (I leave tonight) my mom called me and told me that my little cousin Andre (who is 16 and lives with her) was in a fatal car accident.

He was like a big brother to my little sister because they lived together, so she is taking it especially hard. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers. Especially my uncle. Andres' mom died when Andre was three years old. She was the love of my uncles' life and Andre was all my uncle had left. Thanks :cry: :brokenheart: :cry:

((((BIG HUGS)))) I am SO sorry to hear that =o(
    I'll be praying for you all...
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    So sorry. :heart: :heart:
  • oneinchatatime
    Options
    Sorry to hear this heartbreaking news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  • tparkin
    tparkin Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    7508.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

My thoughts are with you and your family! This reminds me of all the wonderful people that are in my life. I wish your family much love and support!!!!!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    You and your family will be in my prayers...

:heart:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Oh Hun I am so sorry for your families loss and so young.:brokenheart: <My heart and prayers are with each and everyone of you.:flowerforyou: Be safe on your trip, let us know how everyone is doing. God Bless:heart::flowerforyou: :heart:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    Andre is in his mothers arms......I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers, and a little extra for your Uncle. :brokenheart:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry. You and your family are in my prayers. Sending a hug your way.
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I will be praying for you and your family.:heart:
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone for your love and support. I had a lot of younger cousins that were really close to Andre and they are taking it really hard. I really appreciate all the prayers. We need it. Thank you :cry:
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    Hi everyone, thanks once again for everything. The memorial service is over. It was hard, but it was amazing to see how many lives Andre touched in his short 16 years here on earth. There were people lined outside of the memorial home during the service. He was one of the sweetest, most humble, kindest people you would have ever met. I know with all my heart that Andre went to heaven. :) Thank you everyone.
  • allie5199
    allie5199 Posts: 240
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss...you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    *hugs*
    My deepest sympathies... if you need a shoulder or anything feel free.