its working for me

Options
I've lost 20 pounds since october without MFP, but I hit a plateau at the end of January, and stopped losing weight. I lost some motivation, and stop doing much cardio during February , and I slacked off going to the gym during March and most of April. I gained 2 pounds because of it. So I used this website to count my calories and got back to the gym consistently, and I weight myself today and lost those 2 pounds in a week. I am officially back on track to reaching my goal weight of 160. Every little success counts for such an uphill battle for me. Every little step counts, like drops of water in a bucket, eventually, it fills up.

Replies

• weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    Options
    Congrats and good for you; for information on how help during those plateau times (we all get them) search them on the message boards; I have read some great things on there about pleatues and how to get your body moving again once you have encounter them.

Keep up the great work and never stop until you reach your goal!!!!!!!!
  • sblim
    sblim Posts: 99
    Options
    This site has really helped me as well just stay on top of stuff. Good luck to you and my goal weight is the same at 160lbs or so!
  • VBCabello72
    Options
    Keep it up! You're an inspiration. In the past, I have lost weight, hit my plateau, and threw it all away because I told myself I just couldn't do it. I made lots of excuses like "this is just the way I was meant to be" and "I've already started off badly; I might as well just start again tomorrow." For the latter excuse, "tomorrow" was hardly the next day. I've only been using MFP for a few days, but I think I may want it a little more this time. The success stories help, but the words of not giving up, like yours, are most helpful. Something does seem different in me, but I will take it one day at a time and just get through even those tough ones the very best I can. Thank you for the inspiration. AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  • Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Congrats, YOU C-A-N DO IT!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!