Nap

Options
I work at home and home school my son but on lunch break I get so tired and have been more so since I have been exercising. The question is what would be better for me to do? A nap or coffee.....and I dont drink my coffee black.

Replies

• weisegirl1119
    weisegirl1119 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I work at home and home school my son but on lunch break I get so tired and have been more so since I have been exercising. The question is what would be better for me to do? A nap or coffee.....and I dont drink my coffee black.

ANYONE??????
  • weisegirl1119
    weisegirl1119 Posts: 122 Member
    Options

ANYONE??????
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Sleeping helps your body recuperate. I noticed especially when I first started working out that I slept longer and was more inclined to nap. I believe in the power of sleep and get as much of it as I can whenever I can!

Oh and I drink coffee too, doesn't stop me from napping.
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    I personally would probably choose the coffee, since I don't really handle naps very well. Or, try to get more sleep at night, if you can. You could look at your calorie intake too. If you've upped your exercise and not upped your intake, that could be the issue. I had a lot of tiredness for a few months before I realised that I just needed a couple of hundred more calories a day.
  • fusion777
    fusion777 Posts: 197
    Options
    Now that I started my diet program since over the summer, I don't need naps anymore!! Between the healthy wholesome food (read: no junk, no pizza, no chips, no french fries, no coke, no chinese food, etc.) and the exercise, I am rocking all day long! Sounds so weird but it's true. After exercising, I am ready to take the day by the horns and go with it!! Couldn't tell you the last time I had a nap, easily 6 months ago though.